IPL 12 Apr - Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Daredevils

vickyrox

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Look at the reaction of dravid after taking that catch.
Looks like he is really enjoying his time at RR

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
I am hating this slow batting of David Warner. even Venugopal is playing nice shots, why can't Warner??? :eek:

Shane warne is going just awesome today, what a turn he is getting !!! :clap

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yay, loving the Warnie magic. I love IPL so much now that it gives me the opportunity to see the Wizard.

Params7

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Warne was bowling like the 90's in the first couple of overs at least. Amazed at some of the turns he was getting. Also some fantastic hitting by Venugopal Rao for DD, he's an awesome hitter. And Tait bowled the fastest ball ever bowled in India in this match, clocked at 157.7 which was faced by Finch.

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
Amazing!!! Warne seems back in form and RR is proving now they also are real contenders to win IPL-4. :clap

Watson will be coming for the next game, so RR is surely one of the strongest teams in IPL-4 now. Dravid, Taylor, Trivedi, Menaria, Botha all proved their point yesterday. :cheers

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Returned some great figures so far.:thumbs

Yeah, he has been tremendous. I loved when Naman Ojha stepped out to him and got out caught. That magic, I just love it. Seems fit as well. Heard in an interview of Shilpa Shetty where she said 'Warne told me he's got a good feeling like season 1.'

Users who are viewing this thread