IPL Match 14: Sachin vs Kumble, clash of the legends.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Mumbai Indians have been the team to beat so far. While the Kumble's RCB has done good so far after their forgettable first match.

Strengths:
Mumbai Indians: Their batting is their biggest strength. With world's best openers and a captain who rules the cricket, Mumbai Indians are really looking good this season. With the likes of Rayudu and Tiwary in the middle order, Pollard & Bravo to blast the opposition Mumbai are on a high.
Their bowling came too good for Delhi in last match. The likes of Malinga, Zaheer, Bhajji can turn the match single handedly. As well as Pollard, Bravo, Jayasuriya are doing the work.

Bangalore:Again Batting is looking nice with the likes of Kallis, Morgan and Dravid. The youngsters in Manish and Uthappa are rocking already.

Weakness
Mumbai Indians:none looking so far, but their bowling can be hit all around the park.
Bangalore:bowling is their weakness, if Praveen or Steyn failed to show, It would become harder for them.

Players to watch out for:
Sachin Tendulkar, Ambati Rayudu, Keiron Pollard

Jacques Kallis, Praveen Kumar, Robin Uthappa.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Got a feeling that this match is going to be a thriller though I still favour Mumbai as winner but I don't think Royals are going to let them have it very easily.

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
Now this is a real exam for both of them. Still they have beaten teams like RR, so now its battle between Sachin and Kumble. Hope it will be a competitive game, unlike MI Vs DD.

:happy

LOOK OUT FOR -

SACHIN TENDULKAR Vs ANIL KUMBLE
SANATH JAYASURIYA Vs DALE STEYN
SAURABH TIWARY Vs PRAVEEN KUMAR
MANISH PANDEY Vs ZAHEER KHAN
JACQUES KALLIS Vs LASITH MALINGA
EION MORGAN Vs HARBHAJAN SINGH
ROBIN UTHAPPA / RAHUL DRVAID Vs DWAYNE BRAVO

:banana2

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Now this is a real exam for both of them. Still they have beaten teams like RR, so now its battle between Sachin and Kumble. Hope it will be a competitive game, unlike MI Vs DD.

:happy

LOOK OUT FOR -

SACHIN TENDULKAR Vs ANIL KUMBLE
SANATH JAYASURIYA Vs DALE STEYN
SAURABH TIWARY Vs PRAVEEN KUMAR
MANISH PANDEY Vs ZAHEER KHAN
JACQUES KALLIS Vs LASITH MALINGA
EION MORGAN Vs HARBHAJAN SINGH
ROBIN UTHAPPA / RAHUL DRVAID Vs DWAYNE BRAVO

:banana2

much more than these.

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
this may be just premature over excitement but I think this Tiwary has got a bit about him. Certainly looks like someone who could play at a higher level.

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Definitely. Saurabh Tiwary has looked superb so far. Very mature innings, paces it well, and can switch gears really well. Comes from Dhoni's domestic team Jharkhand, and Dhoni is his idol (I remember reading that somewhere, thus the reason for his Dhoni-like hair).

And, no, IPL didn't discover Tiwary, domestic cricket did. He's just had a superb domestic season, but the IPL has just made him more known.

Edit: Vinay! 3 wickets in the over! Underrated bowler this guy.

Last edited:

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Last time it was Praveen Kumar and now it is Vinay Kumar doing it for the Challengers. They're looking brilliant thus far, what a turn-around suddenly.

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Wooo, Bangalore on top of the table! Good stuff from Kallis and Pandey yet again at the top.

I'm really going to hate the next season. I'm beginning to slowly start to love this Bangalore team and with the 2 new teams and emptying of franchises, there's going to be new lineups you'd think. Meh.

Users who are viewing this thread