FC Match Thread Match 2 :- Xtreme Rebelz vs West Coast Wildcats at Rebelz Den | DAY 4

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
78 runs needed
C'mon @Bilal45 and @zwarrior
Each of us have to make 26 runs. We can do this.
Yeah Sure!
giphy.gif

Attachments

• upload_2020-8-5_18-15-23.png
    upload_2020-8-5_18-15-23.png
    221.7 KB · Views: 4

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Just another day for bowlers from both sides. Both have shown extreme composure under pressure keeping the batsman from both the team at bay except Choo Choo @El Loco who has been extraordinary in both the innings.

First seeing at the score, I thought well this is gonna be a very tight game but the bowlers really showed what they can do in a pitch like this. It's funny how our Batting unit won us our first LO victory and our Bowling unit is trying so hard to get us our first FC victory where our batsman failed. Kudos to our team so far, pretty sure we will be winning this from here.
Was actually expecting a victory today, but hey it's good we have one more day of cricket.

Once again, a steady and superb performance by Choo-Choo. Now it's up to our bowlers to take us home.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Just another day for bowlers from both sides. Both have shown extreme composure under pressure keeping the batsman from both the team at bay except Choo Choo @El Loco who has been extraordinary in both the innings.

First seeing at the score, I thought well this is gonna be a very tight game but the bowlers really showed what they can do in a pitch like this. It's funny how our Batting unit won us our first LO victory and our Bowling unit is trying so hard to get us our first FC victory where our batsman failed. Kudos to our team so far, pretty sure we will be winning this from here.
Was actually expecting a victory today, but hey it's good we have one more day of cricket.

Once again, a steady and superb performance by Choo-Choo. Now it's up to our bowlers to take us home.
This gives an important lesson, pitch plays an important role in a match.
Hence a squad needs to have a perfect balance to compensate for all sorts of pitches.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Need Pandya power @Bilal45 AK and Barry can play the defence, it's session 1 game for either side I see.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Which bella never went for, she instead chose to sleep with @Dutch
So you gotta wake up! I have the CCTV footage which will only be shared with Naman for privacy reasons... :D

Users who are viewing this thread