FC Match Thread Match 2 :- Xtreme Rebelz vs West Coast Wildcats at Rebelz Den | DAY 4

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just for the purpose of contingency let us have some 25-30 extra runs. I think we must have a minimum of 200-225 run lead.

Any extra run will be a bonus from here on is what I meant. As long as we get them given that the tail is exposed now. :p

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
This is a match to forget , from personal view . Couldn't really provide the start needed .... :facepalm

Those priceless runs made by Choo choo + Manish's 25 runs are helping us in the lead here , when we are struggling with batting .
72/2 to 182/10 !!! TBH all the bowlers deserve credit here . Everyone bowled at strict line-length which allowed creating crucial pressure at their batsmen , especially Gada & Matt ....

The pitch is getting all the more dramatic . Didn't expect this turnaround of things . Each run that will be scored from this point matters a lot . Psychological pressure of 4th innings pitch is always struck in the mind of the chasing team no matter how minimum is the score to chase + this pitch has become worst for the batsmen ....

Hoping that at the match-end , we emerge victorious .... Anyways , its a win-win for the bowlers of both the teams ..... :cheers

Bella

#orangearmy
AUS..
X Rebels
Profile Flag
Australia
Code:
Naman Thakur                        b. Carry'nati   13    20    3    0   65.0%
O dear :( @Naman Thakur what happened my friend? You do know I scored more runs today than you, right?
Just playing Naman, we all can have an off day now and again ;)

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
@Bellatrix Lestrange please please , don't spend much time with that other female in your team . She would try to inflame our sweet relationship .... :mad

I can give you some batting lessons, seeing you don't last long .. I mean, I did last a good hour longer than you at the crease.

Ready anytime anywhere ..... I am open just for you .... :cheers

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is a match to forget , from personal view . Couldn't really provide the start needed .... :facepalm

Those priceless runs made by Choo choo + Manish's 25 runs are helping us in the lead here , when we are struggling with batting .
72/2 to 182/10 !!! TBH all the bowlers deserve credit here . Everyone bowled at strict line-length which allowed creating crucial pressure at their batsmen , especially Gada & Matt ....

The pitch is getting all the more dramatic . Didn't expect this turnaround of things . Each run that will be scored from this point matters a lot . Psychological pressure of 4th innings pitch is always struck in the mind of the chasing team no matter how minimum is the score to chase + this pitch has become worst for the batsmen ....

Hoping that at the match-end , we emerge victorious .... Anyways , its a win-win for the bowlers of both the teams ..... :cheers

Code:
Naman Thakur                        b. Carry'nati   13    20    3    0   65.0%
O dear :( @Naman Thakur what happened my friend? You do know I scored more runs today than you, right?
Just playing Naman, we all can have an off day now and again ;)

You should talk to someone Naman. I know its hard for guys .. you know .. the pressure to perform ..

Naughty Bella , real naughty . Just like me .... ;)

It was mentioned for the opposition if you read that whole .... :yes

Don't worry dear . That was just a concentration lapse . I thought that it was you bowling to me & that's why clean bowled myself ........ :facepalm

Ya I know . But don't distract yourself . Just focus on your bowling career .... :D

I can give you some batting lessons, seeing you don't last long .. I mean, I did last a good hour longer than you at the crease.

@Bellatrix Lestrange please please , don't spend much time with that other female in your team . She would try to inflame our sweet relationship .... :mad

Ready anytime anywhere ..... I am open just for you .... :cheers[/QQUOTE

Get a room, you guys!

Get a room, people!

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
I will write on a 2000 rupees note:
"NAMAN THAKUR BEWAFA HAI" :p
(Naman Thakur is a traitor)

Users who are viewing this thread