Match : New Zealand vs South Africa

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

I told you it was going to be a close match! :rolleyes: A very tight victory but well played Kar_ind. You were under pressure but stayed cool so you won the game.
Can anyone tell me how to create a Shane Bond for my Cricket 2002?

Kar_ind

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@May 24 2003, 12:42 AM
I told you it was going to be a close match! :rolleyes: A very tight victory but well played Kar_ind. You were under pressure but stayed cool so you won the game.
I'm always confident of playing medium pace bowling, that's one of the reason for my easier scoring in the end.

What u require? Face or commentary or just a name in the squad. If u need the later try downloading NZ ctm file.

vetts

Club Cricketer
Well played... this looks like it might have been one of the best games so far, definately the best i've taken part in. In the end it turned out i just got a few runs too little, but if i can improve just that little bit more then i might have a chance in the future. Good game there mate. Good luck in the final.

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by Kar_ind@May 23 2003, 08:29 PM
I'm always confident of playing medium pace bowling, that's one of the reason for my easier scoring in the end.

What u require? Face or commentary or just a name in the squad. If u need the later try downloading NZ ctm file.
I need everything.

R

Rangeela

What a great game it turn out to be... definately one of the best game I have ever seen online..... Hats off to both teams playing superbly

but in cricket one wins so other lose. congrats to kar_ind for winning and good luck in final

Vetts,

I have noticed you have improved alot since your first tournament. Keep it up. Very well played throughout the tournament. Hope to see to u again for future tours.
Thank you very much for participating and finishing matches on time.

thank you
Rangeela

U

UnderTaker

Originally posted by Kar_ind@May 24 2003, 12:43 AM
Man of the match. Kirsten
ya... one again Kirsten has played a vital role in ur innings.. B) (ur fav player.. isnt it?)

well done kar_ind and vetts... it was a wonderful game..

vetts... u have done well in this tournament... u just lost ur birth in the final... just for a whisker... never mind.. well played... hope that next tournament will give u a better result

Kar_ind

Club Cricketer
Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@May 24 2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Kar_ind@May 23 2003, 08:29 PM

I need everything.
use tom hick's editor to change face & comm.

Users who are viewing this thread