Match : Pakistan vs New Zealand

vetts

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanks for the game, and don't mug yourself over being beaten. Every game you play will give you practice and help you get better. You can't expect to be the best in your first comp., it takes time. So good luck.

Also, C.Martin wasn't in my team but he bowled 2 overs. Does anyone know what could've happened there? It worked last game.

T20

Panel of Selectors
auwais,

may be you and I should have some matches..you seem to be in my league :lol: :ice:

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by Shailesh@May 21 2003, 11:38 AM
auwais,

may be you and I should have some matches..you seem to be in my league  :lol:  :ice:
:lol: If you want a few matches,I'm fine.

U

UnderTaker

never mind.. auwais....

its not all about winning the game.... its how good u have participated in this tounament.... u have been very good as a player and a member.... i am sure that u'll improve a lot next time (..under the guidence of rangeela..... :D )

also well done vetts....

NB: auwais...did u remove the patch?!! i think that the patch is still working for u...?

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by UnderTaker@May 21 2003, 07:36 PM

NB: auwais...did u remove the patch?!! i think that the patch is still working for u...?
No need to worry about the patch,it's long gone :banned: . Now I know all the rules and stuff. I'm unsure about playing in the next tournament though.If I can practice,then I'll be as good as I'm playing Pro Evo Soccer 2 (which is very good if you don't know). Rangeela and everyone are here to help me which I thank them for. :band:

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

I'm still thinking about becoming better. We all know I'm no good but when I become good then that will be achieving something special.

I have posted the 1000th post of this forum too!!!

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@May 21 2003, 10:55 AM
I'm still thinking about becoming better. We all know I'm no good but when I become good then that will be achieving something special.

Auwais more you play the better you will get trust me.....I was once at that stage where you are right now....

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by Rangeela@May 22 2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@May 21 2003, 10:55 AM

Auwais more you play the better you will get trust me.....I was once at that stage where you are right now....
Well...according to the stats you've only lost one game which was with Pakistan.
Are you really sure you were at my stage? Becasue if you can improve that much then so can I.

Auwais

R

Rangeela

I have only lost one match and It was in the final for knockout tournament aginst UnderTaker and Amber. and I was playing for Kenya......
Yes I was at your stage but that time we didnt had online tournaments.

hey did the little guide helped you a bit that I PM you?

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by Rangeela@May 22 2003, 06:15 PM
I have only lost one match and It was in the final for knockout tournament aginst UnderTaker and Amber. and I was playing for Kenya......

Yeah,it's helping ok.My inbox was filling up so to help I copied the guide onto the notepad and saved it so if I need to delete it I'll still have the file.

U

UnderTaker

Originally posted by Rangeela@May 22 2003, 10:45 PM

and lost it only 'coz ... it was kenya....... :D

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by UnderTaker@May 24 2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Rangeela@May 22 2003, 10:45 PM

and lost it only 'coz ... it was kenya....... :D
no, I lost it because you guys really gave me a great fight back. You guys were really great in that tournament. Having Kenya is definately not an excuse.

Users who are viewing this thread