Match : New Zealand vs Australia

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by vetts@May 7 2003, 05:44 PM
Important question:
When i was over at that BLC cricket site to download the gametweak thingo that i needed to swich control, i noticed a patch called "Cricket 2002 Online Gameplay Patch".... We don't use this, do we? If not, then why is it labled "Online". Get back to me.
Its called ONLINE as its an exlusive of the CRICKET 2002 ONLINE site.

R

Rangeela

Radaga you can post screenshots under the match topic..it will make much easier for other members to view stats..thx
Australia inning scorecard

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by vetts@May 7 2003, 03:49 AM
I thought we weren't ment to start untill tomorrow?

Matches can commence before the official starting date as long as both players are in agreement, However, under no circumstances can the deadlines for matches be extended.

Good luck vetts

R

Rangeela

and also very well played radaga ..... you really gave a challenging chase to NZ.

Kar_ind

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by Rangeela@May 5 2003, 08:20 AM
Match : New Zealand vs Australia
Overs : 20 overs per side
Venue : Sharjah
Pitch : Damp
Toss: New Zealand
Interesting to see damp & wet pitches in sharjah. Sharjah is always known for its good batting track.

U

UnderTaker

lol :D

australian running bet'n wicjets so bad or kiwis being smart in the field???

any way well done radaga... best of luck to u vetts

it wont be that easy to chase over300 in a damp pitch.. :huh:

S

sonic

yer...on a damp pitch 275 is normally "defendable" ( :lol: obviously not for the AI)...well done to radaga for a good score...just a shame you couldnt get any screenshots of the run outs there mate :D ...I'm sure a few were "amusing" :rolleyes: ...well done and good luck to vetts in that big chase :blink:

thanks
sonic

R

radaga

lol yer i was half asleep when i was playing it because i had just had training. my running between wickets was descrasful. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread