matt's gfx [Messi and Taylor Icons.]

Feelin Blue? said:
do you want me to put incredible Dhoni on there?

yeah fine ;)

Actually, it was Jadeja's comment on Dhoni! It wud be gud too if that text is present! :)

Feelin Blue? said:
Ok im right on it! i might not get it done tonight though, i'll see. Im gonna start it now.

Take ur own time FB! :) Gud luck ;)

scopy.jpg

i couldn't fit incredible Dhoni there, do you like it or is it to dark?

Its Nice FB.. yeah as u told, u cud have done BG little light like Haydos one..but i Like it overall.. Gud Work! Also u have improved a lots in cutting work as cutting is also nice :clap Keep up the good work :)

Im not too much of a fan of the Dhoni sig for one simple reason. Too busy, or two reasons, its a bit dark.

The work so far has been good, but i just dont like that sig, tis the only one of yours.

My tips....Make simple backgrounds, its just too busy, maybe put him playing a shot or somthing.

Cutting is pretty good...keep it up..

You need to make sure the text Dhoni stands out, not so much as it takes itself into the vocal point, but just enough to say "hey this is Dhoni," Check my thread in the middle i made my text stand out WAYYYY too much, but i worked out how to make it look decent :p

Keep it up dude!

Here is a random avater i made which i just did in a few minutes
randomisedcopy.jpg

Shane Warne Sig
Uantitaalsedd-1copy.jpg

Last edited:
Neat sig FB :clap Great goin.. it seems u have solved the problem of cutting.. ;) Cutting is once again well done!

Quick improvements there FB from the first post till now.. Keep up the great work!

Actually i got it from the precuts thread :D :happy thanks for your comments :)
Thanks to langerrox who cut the Shane Warne in the pre cuts thread

Last edited:
Good attempt but it wud nice if the font is little more clear! Also u can try players like Vincent,Bond after some heroic performances yesterday! :) Keep up the great work.

yea sorry only have limited pics at the moment, i am gonna cut some pics now :)

i made a Stephen Fleming sig following up from his innigns against aus
stephenFlemingBGcopy.jpg

personally i think it is one of my best works

Feelin Blue? said:
yea sorry only have limited pics at the moment, i am gonna cut some pics now :)

i made a Stephen Fleming sig following up from his innigns against aus
stephenFlemingBGcopy.jpg

personally i think it is one of my best works

I still think Hayden is the best :) Good attempt with Fleming but have some suggestions to say,

* Since Kiwis kits are black in color, any pleasant bg color wud look attractive to suit the black dress of Kiwis. This is what a main plus point in Hayden's sig.. dark green shirt of Haydos went so well with bg.

* I noticed that Kiwi flag symbol ( its leaf symbol which they have on helmets i believe :)) is at the left most corner.. If u made bg light, then just have a try of placing that flag ( dark color ) below the name ( light color ). It wud be like name written on top of that leaf symbol. I guess it wud go well but not sure though as we have to see how it comes out in end!

These are just my opinions though :)

Users who are viewing this thread