Matt's Graphics

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Welcome to my place of graphics. I think i've improved a lot since my early days and i'm forever growing in confidence with my graphics, and as well as creating signatures and avatars, I also contribute downloadable packs such as fonts, brushes and textures. I'll slap all of my best work onto this post so that you can see what you are getting when you request a sig off me.

Cricketers

KPSiggifbf83b9cd.gif

JimmySig4.png

AndersonSig.png

PlunkettSig2.png

FlintoffSig.png

PontingSig.png

WarneSig.gif

BingaSig-1.gif

vaughansig3uj6.gif

gillysigce8.jpg

vaughansigcj1.png

FredSig.png

montysigyy1.png

CollySig.png

Footballers

messisigrg2.png

juninhoty2.png

emresigcj7.gif

marquezsigrr4.png

messisigfv1.png

shearersigmf7.png

drogbasigiv2.png

lescottsiguk4.jpg

eidursigpu5.png

mcfaddensigxr3.png

timmysigmy3.jpg

henrysigdf0.png

ajsigew2.png

nevillesigqg9.png

vanpersiesigju4.png

VillaSig.png

Miscellaneous

TurnerSigpng7d358846.png

killerssigva3.gif

BrandonSig.png

EvaSig.png

Resources

Light Textures Pack - http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=28399

Font Pack - http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=27743

Brush Pack - http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=28004

Simple Sig Tutorial - http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=28086

Last edited:

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Welcome back, can i be the first to ask for an Australian sig for my new sign up story?

madforcricket

School Cricketer
hey evertonfan, can you cook up a science type signature? Its for my science team forum(Im school captain).
Please put this text:
Cardozo Science Olympiad

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Hey Matt It always helps if you have you're example Signatures so people know how you're work is, i'm sure it's good :). Good luck.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
usy said:
Hey Matt It always helps if you have you're example Signatures so people know how you're work is, i'm sure it's good :). Good luck.

Don't worry Usy, i'm currently trying to crack animation and then i'll post some examples.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
OK evo, I'm sure you'll be really good at Animation.

sid_19840

International Coach
Good luck,Animation is pretty simple with Image Ready,atleast the simple one's are such as multiple frames and so on.What Im really missing is brushes as Im using PS 6,but Im getting CS2 pretty soon.Maybe if youve got an updated version,you could try learning some brushing techniques.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
sid_19840 said:
Good luck,Animation is pretty simple with Image Ready,atleast the simple one's are such as multiple frames and so on.What Im really missing is brushes as Im using PS 6,but Im getting CS2 pretty soon.Maybe if youve got an updated version,you could try learning some brushing techniques.
Trust me doing animations on CS2 (Imageready) is damn hard, I use Animation Shop 3 to do animations because it's fast and easy, + it costs around 30 pounds.

sid_19840

International Coach
usy said:
Trust me doing animations on CS2 (Imageready) is damn hard, I use Animation Shop 3 to do animations because it's fast and easy, + it costs around 30 pounds.

Im talking about basic animations like multiple screens and so on.Advanced animation is obviously difficult on Image Ready.Anyway back on topic,Im looking forward to seeing your work Matt.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I know it's a hard ask, but can someone create a simnple-to-follow basic slide animation tutorial for me? I'm using Photoshop and Imageready, but I can't find any simple turtorials on the links listed in this forum. I might sound stupid but i'm really struggling! Any help would be much appreciated because I really want to start animating my sigs.

sid_19840

International Coach
evertonfan said:
I know it's a hard ask, but can someone create a simnple-to-follow basic slide animation tutorial for me? I'm using Photoshop and Imageready, but I can't find any simple turtorials on the links listed in this forum. I might sound stupid but i'm really struggling! Any help would be much appreciated because I really want to start animating my sigs.

For slides,just put all the slides in different layers and then show one in each frame while hiding the others(you could set opacity to 0 for other layers) in each frame in ImageReady.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
sid_19840 said:
For slides,just put all the slides in different layers and then show one in each frame while hiding the others(you could set opacity to 0 for other layers) in each frame in ImageReady.

Thanks for the help, i'll tinker about with things now. I doubt i'll get it working though! :(

I have made a quick attempt at an animated sig. Ignore teh bad cutting because I was making this to improve my animation skills, not my cutting skills. Thanks a bunch for you help Sid.

efcss1.gif

embi

International Coach
Evo, do you think you could make a sig for my new CFS3 story? Cheers. Something with the letters "606 Squadron" in a monospace font like Courier and with a fuzzy effect (I'm not very picky ;) ). Cheers mate.

Users who are viewing this thread