Max Peters ICC 09 kits: Sri Lanka Kit Released

Max Peters

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am going to be making some better kits for the ones already in the game. All you have to do is download the file and extract it to the root folder of ICC 09(That is where you have installed the game).

NOTE: Backup your files as if something goes wrong, don't blame me.

First kit Sri Lanka

Attachments

• KitIntlSriLankaPC.rar
    263.5 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Dude, You are amazing, an international kit pack coming?!

Max Peters

Club Captain
Well don't just thank me. Thank this member fitz5487, for posting about some editor for PUB files. From there I downloaded the editor and edited the kits. About the kit pack, I haven't thought of one yet.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
You can also download the white kit png files and edit kits using them. Just save over the file your replacing.

Max Peters

Club Captain
But the only problem is that there is only one white kit for all the test playing teams. It can't be done without having all the teams have the same test kit. Do you know some other way?

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
But the only problem is that there is only one white kit for all the test playing teams. It can't be done without having all the teams have the same test kit. Do you know some other way?
If you recolour the test kit to make it an ODI kit (New Layer, Paint Bucket, on multiply) then save it using that team's png file. You can make any kit with any colour.

adyhorn

County Cricketer
Just to tell everyone, these work on ICC 2008 and ICC 3 too. Could I request the England ODI kit.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Can you do an international kit pack with England Ashes ODI and Australie CB series kit. And all others?

sohompramanick

Club Cricketer
You are the greatest. But how did you do it. Please give me a kit editing tutuorial. Pleaseeeeeeeee.:help:help:help:help

Users who are viewing this thread