mchEditor [V1.0.0.2]

Rating

• Total voters

Highlander999

ICC President
I really hope someone answers this.

Whenever I run the editor or try and change the oppositions line-up (after just 1 over) I get this message. Any idea why?

Untitled-34.jpg

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Not sure the editor is vista-compatible. I take it from the skin you're using vista?
That's the error my editor gave until I updated it.

Highlander999

ICC President
Cheers for the reply Colin. I am pretty sure I was using it last month and it was fine.

When you say updated it, do you mean, Vista or the mch Editor?

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Or probably try the compatibility mode. I guess the .NET framework underwent some changes when Vista came so its probably causing that. Try running compatibility mode.

Prakash

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can you check if this version is working?

Attachments

• mchEditor.zip
    44.9 KB · Views: 20

Highlander999

ICC President
It's now showing up the First Innings, and it has all the data for how a batsman was dimissed, i.e. caugh Prince bowled Steyn, however, I still get the same error message when I load it up and there are no bowlers in the bowling scorecard section, so I cannot edit it, to stop the EA bug where bowlers bowl more than their alloted overs.

Cheers for getting back to me though :)

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Prakash, if you have the older source files, try opening them on the newer version of Visual Basic and it should automatically convert it for compliance with the newer standards I think.

Prakash

Executive member
Can you test this one
Prakash, if you have the older source files, try opening them on the newer version of Visual Basic and it should automatically convert it for compliance with the newer standards I think.
I don't have newer version just the old VB Express 2005

Attachments

• mchEditor.zip
    44.9 KB · Views: 11

Highlander999

ICC President
Still the same as before :( Just getting all the details of the batting scorecard, with that error message whenever I load a match and no bowling scorecard

Highlander999

ICC President
:happy Prakash. If I do go to India in the summer I am buying you a pint ;) I know this has been a long time, but it is finally working:) Cheers

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
The read me isn't working but I want to know can I just put this anywhere or in my root directy? And do I use this to change the opposition line-up to take out internationals?

Users who are viewing this thread