mchEditor [V1.0.0.2]

Rating

• Total voters
good work, i havent found a bug yet, but if i do, i will surely post it in this forum.:)

Go to see you finally releasing it,allbeit a beta version.I hope that it will once again spring members back to playing the game.

I thought I should post this,
I was unable to change the match time . It remained the same .
All the other features worked fine .

Great work anyways.

aditya123 said:
I was unable to change the match time . It remained the same.
Are you sure that it was an test match?. Because I think the time only works for test matches.

i tried to change the time for a ODI match in sharjah because sharjah only does D/N so i thought if i changed the time to 11am it could in the AM. but when i do change the time im unable to save it

Prakash said:
Are you sure that it was an test match?. Because I think the time only works for test matches.
yes, it was a test match .
Day 1.

sohail said:
i tried to change the time for a ODI match in sharjah because sharjah only does D/N so i thought if i changed the time to 11am it could in the AM. but when i do change the time im unable to save it
The solution to your problem is `Use GAMCHANGER`.

Link here

hey good work on the editor. i found one problem, when i tried to add a different bowler using the editor it didnt come up in the bowling figures in the match so now ther is 6 overs that have been bowled by no one. and also in the same match the run rate required changed to 61.25 for some reason after i edited the match, but they only got 244 from 46 overs in a one day match just something to work on i guess

Last edited:
pali1 said:
when i tried to add a different bowler using the editor it didnt come up in the bowling figures in the match so now ther is 6 overs that have been bowled by no one.
There are some bytes in the mch file which controls the displayed bowling figures, unfortunately I couldn't find them. That's why you have to bowl alteast an over with each bowler, so that every bowling figures are displayed on the screen.
pali1 said:
Also in the same match the run rate required changed to 61.25 for some reason after i edited the match, but they only got 244 from 46 overs in a one day match just something to work on i guess
Does it displays like that for the entire match or just the first ball after loading?. If its only for the first ball then its normal, again I need to find the bytes which controls the display scores for the first ball...

yea its the wrong run rate the whole match, well the first few overs at least i havnt played a whole match with it yet

pali1 said:
yea its the wrong run rate the whole match, well the first few overs at least i havnt played a whole match with it yet
Can you post your mch file, I will have a look at it.

I havnt got that particular match but here's a similar match where the run rate required is 52.6 after the first over and also there are no fielding restrictions

Attachments

• oneday.zip
    139.8 KB · Views: 19
Updated to Version 0.9.1.0 - download it from the first post.
Fixed a bug with date and score saving (thanks to aditya123 & pali1)

Prakash said:
Brilliant work as always, Prakash. :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise
Another wonderful addition to the game. :happy :happy :happy

Prakash said:

There still seems to be this problem.Gibbs had scored 4 runs in the 1st over b4 i saved it and changed the lineup. SA's score became 0/0 but gibbs remained on 4.

Attachments

• Cricket2005 2006-02-08 12-25-53-09.JPG
    Cricket2005 2006-02-08 12-25-53-09.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 148
cricketfanatic said:
There still seems to be this problem.Gibbs had scored 4 runs in the 1st over b4 i saved it and changed the lineup. SA's score became 0/0 but gibbs remained on 4.
If its only for the first ball then its normal. If not then post your mch file I will have a look at it.

Users who are viewing this thread