mchEditor [V1.0.0.2]

Rating

• Total voters

cricketfanatic

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Prakash said:
If its only for the first ball then its normal. If not then post your mch file I will have a look at it.

No...that remained all through the match..
Here's the match file

Attachments

• SA IND.zip
    134.2 KB · Views: 7

pali1

School Cricketer
yea theres still a few bugs in it but keep working on it, this will be great when its done. you've done a great job so far well done

Prakash

Executive member
cricketfanatic said:
There still seems to be this problem.Gibbs had scored 4 runs in the 1st over b4 i saved it and changed the lineup. SA's score became 0/0 but gibbs remained on 4.
I think its because after editing the bowling lineup, the scores and the bowling figures will be reseted to zero but not the batting figures. So you would have to load the other team's lineup and then save it(doesn't matter even if didn't changed anything).

I think I have missed this point in the readme...

Prakash

Executive member
Updated to Version 0.9.1.1 - download it from the first post.

Fixed a typo which was causing the test match to continue without any tea break ([post=322404]More deatails about this bug[/post]).

wifler

Club Cricketer
Grat program! Keep up the good work! Just one question though. Is it not possible to change the bowlers on the innings screens? For example to remove a bowler who has bowled 15 overs and add 15 overs to another? The overs option seems un editable.

Prakash

Executive member
It should be possible, just make sure that you change the numuber of balls bowled.

jacobfelix

International Coach
Ah well...Nice to know that you fixed the NO TEA BREAK :D Problem....Anyway, since I am playing a Test series ..that Clock Reverting thing WILL happen and will let you know whether the players are getting their deserved TEA BREAK or not :D

But one problem is getting worser and worser...though it is nowhere concerned with mcheditor....

That problem already I have told in a couple of threads but it is getting worse...Yesterday when I was playing a test...The Umpires took the players off for Lunch at 1pm...returned at 1.40pm..after 5 overs again the umpires took them off for Lunch( at 2pm)...returned... and again after 5 overs took them off for Lunch ...THREE LUNCH BREAK'S :eek:

Prakash

Executive member
jacobfelix said:
That problem already I have told in a couple of threads but it is getting worse...Yesterday when I was playing a test...The Umpires took the players off for Lunch at 1pm...returned at 1.40pm..after 5 overs again the umpires took them off for Lunch( at 2pm)...returned... and again after 5 overs took them off for Lunch ...THREE LUNCH BREAK'S :eek:
Not sure its because of the mcheditor, maybe a new EA bug :rolleyes:

Prakash

Executive member
Version 0.9.2.0 - Fixed incorrect bowling figure display(thanks colin, me and my typos :() and also modifed the editor so that it could open the current mch file in gaMCHanger.

jacobfelix

International Coach
Sorry for updating late ( on that No Tea Break ) :

I played 2-3 Test Matches and that Clock did revert back and the Umpires took the players off during Lunch/Tea Breaks.

But actually I dont really understand why this mcheditor is required overall? I am using this only for that Clock Reverting thing?
Why do we need to change the Bowling/Batting Stats? Suppose I am Bowled out for 260 and using this I change the score as 520....Isnt it cheating :D

Users who are viewing this thread