Menu edited

das_vicky

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys here comes my menu_tweakedv1.0.zip, but there are some shortcomings
1)I forgot to include the camera tweak in this patch
2)I forgot to add the new credits and new game information(that comes within easports extras) in this patch

I shall be releasing v1.1 tomorrow which shall not only fulfill the above lacking features but will also include alpha version of my "autoplay", and some other menus and screens. so download this file now enjoy this today and wait for tommorow.

To install
1)download this file
2)extract the files of zip into a folder
3)read the readme file
4)use graphics importer 2.2 or onwards to import the menu.zip using "import as zip" button

Please i need responses about this menu patch to make it better, as soon as possible

Attachments

• menu_tweakedv1.zip
    33.6 KB · Views: 74

das_vicky

International Cricketer
there are so few reviews but anyways i have released menu_tweakedv1.1 The best thing is that those who have not used v1.0 can use it directly with the same method. This has a full version "play now" screen and the default camera view is changed, to a nice TV view, and ofcourse the "nice" main menu. Here's the screen shot of the play now screen.

Attachments

• play now.jpg
    900.1 KB · Views: 206

das_vicky

International Cricketer
here is the patch file the second version

Attachments

• menu_tweakedv1.1.zip
    35.3 KB · Views: 86

Kerry_OKeeffe

Club Captain
great work but is there any way to remove all the TV Logos up the top left and the ones on the main menu and is there any way to restore the old menu and camera.

littlegenius90

1st XI Cricketer<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
Hey good job
Just a question...is it possible to change the background color i.e. from green to something else cause I dont like green color
but hey its a great patch keep up the good work...thanks

das_vicky

International Cricketer
I shall try to change the color to something else. As far removing logos is concerned just delete the .tga files you extracted into the bats folder, and tomoorow i will release the restore patch for all those who dont like my patch and thanks for your responses

Users who are viewing this thread