Minor Counties Championship Teams in Development

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi. I’m in the process of beginning to create English minor county teams. I have uploaded all logos so far from the East Division (other than Bedfordshire- will do that tomorrow). I have had to improvise with a few logos as the actual ones are too complex for the academy to upload (the Buckinghamshire Bohun Swan to take an example. A lot however are there. I’m uploading them under Stephencox32. I’m also doing Cambridge and Oxford Universities. I need to change the Oxford logo as it has (unlike the rugby crest) only 2 crowns not 3. The one you may see uploaded at present was for test purposes only. I’d be grateful if you have a look at the logos and see what you think and if you can improve them. I will then gradually add the kits and accurate playing squads where possible like I have for the Marylebone Cricket Club I created last week. I hope this is something of interest to people. Thanks. Stephen

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
i think it's a great idea. it's the kind of thing i would potentially play from time to time, or as @GorgeousGeorge59 says, if i was to play a career, starting off in minor counties would certainly be an attractive prospect

GorgeousGeorge59

County Cricketer
i think it's a great idea. it's the kind of thing i would potentially play from time to time, or as @GorgeousGeorge59 says, if i was to play a career, starting off in minor counties would certainly be an attractive prospect

I've been toying with the idea of swapping a county with the MCC/ Oxford and Cambridge in a career mode. Jisr debating which one.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Cheers. I think the server must be having problems - it’s not downloading any stadium now. I’ll keep trying!

Bleddyn

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
Thats actually a really good idea. Replacing club matches with Minor counties or university matches. Will certainly be downloading.

Is it possible to do that? I didn't think the club teams were editable other than at the Career Creation menus. I sure hope I am wrong :)

stephencox32

County Cricketer
I’m just creating the teams at this stage - not sure if you can set up a league structure other then in create competition. The teams I’m creating won’t replace any teams they will be just downloadable from the community. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread