Miscellaneous Football Thread

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Haarithan, you know I've got a lot of respect for you, you're a very important part of our forum. You're a terrific guy, you've been a terrific servant for PlanetCricket. You're a very important part of our forum here. For me you're a technician. You're what I'm able to call a wizard on this forum. I'm very honoured that you're a part of our forum. Did I tell you you're a technician? Because I think you're terrific. I think you're superb at what you do. You're a very important part of our forum here. You're a great guy like shravi, he is a very important part of our forum here, also he's a very important technician here. You're a technician.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
You'll be a terrific servant for SuBol. We need the money to throw a party for shravi since he is the greatest human being on Earth. You're a technician and an important part of our group.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
When he says it it's funny, when Ronaldo says it he's an arrogant ----. That's just how it is and why I like Ibra a lot more than Ronaldo.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I like Ronaldo. I love it when a player is confident in himself and backs it up, because you could argue that he has earned a certain right to be arrogant.

Last edited by a moderator:

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Ibra has absolutely earned it too, it's just Ibra does it in a different way, he does it in a crazy way and half the time it seems he's joking when he's not. He's just a better media personality.

KBC

Panel of Selectors

burn.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread