Miss Bollywood IPL 2009

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello Guys,

Have you voted for your fav girl. If you are not gonna vote just vote for Gabriella Demetriades who is Miss Deccan Chargers May 2.

dc-2may.jpg

Miss Bollywood IPL Voting - iplt20.com - The Official Site of the DLF Indian Premier League

Who you voted for?

I'll check it out at a later time. When will the voting close?

It says now that the voting has been closed and that a final 16 will appear.

I think its open till last game.

I wanted to watch all the videos, before I wanted to judge. But after the first two videos I stopped doing that. Carla Dennis has a problem with her speech.

Without now checking the final 16, here were my favourites of all the girls:
Machelle Roeloffze, Chanel Bettison, Yashica Khalawan (medical student and in the video she looks better), Elbe van der Merwe, Debra Schwartz, Shelley Fourie, Kendal Hooke, Genna Cloud (in the video she looks better) and Sarah-Kate Seaward.

The Asian girls were a bit disappointing. I've got only one Asian girl in my list of the 9 girls.

I just checked: only 3 of my favourites are in the final 16! And that's Elbe van der Merwe, Genna Cloud and Sarah-Kate Seaward.

Last edited:
I've checked the last three videos again and I want to give my vote to Genna Cloud.

kkr-10may.jpg

Tough decision. I spent an half an hour on this. Dune Kossatz is currently number one, but she doesn't look that great in the video.

But now I see can't vote. :mad Where is the vote button?

Guys, check the videos before you vote. Elbe van der Merwe looks a bit different in the video, but she still looks great in the video too.

i d k why some of em are even in the list

MacLovin added 7 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

rcb-14may.jpg

very flashy, dancy and 3D. watched her lil clip, pretty good dancer and a sweet talker. love the accent and the eyes, laugh.. :D

I don't understand this either. How can you vote? I don't see a button for it.

Voting was open only for some 40 hours. Which are now finished.

I see the whole thing to be total farce so not really bothered. Some of the comments from the commentators and program hosts were senile at best and the whole thing looked more like a Miss Femina comp. Seems like acting skills are irrelevant which more or less confirms the quality of Bollywood movies.

Users who are viewing this thread