MNG Extractor

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Right.

I have been rooting around in the files used for the demo and found that there are some .MNG files (presumably Menu graphics files) inside many of the .bag files used for the game.

I had a spare hour so I knocked up this program to extract the .DDS files which are inside the .MNG file. You will need to exrtact the .MNG from the bag first, then simply open the MNG file in my program, and the files can be extracted to the folder \Extracted\.

It's pretty basic at the moment and will need to have the ability to put the DDS files back into the MNG file, before putting the MNG file back into the .bag file - boy this is complicated.

I've only looked through a couple of the MNG files and have found things like the team badges, that sort of thing. Presumably there are a lot more things kicking about, like the TV overlay graphics.

Anyway, just download, extract and run. Pretty simple.

Comments/suggestions here.

Cheers,

Tom

Attachments

• MNG Extractor.zip
    50.3 KB · Views: 652

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
great find i would say.(although i dont know what the hell u just said :p ) but good luck with this.:)

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
I don't think there will be much use for it, as I currently can't find the TV overlay graphics in the MNG files. Just about everything else is there including some information about cheats, which I won't put on here....

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
TV Overlays found

I've figured out where the TV overlays are kept and how to import and export them and edit them and such like.

Screenshot below if anyone is interested.

I will be posting more information if anyone gives a crap.

Attachments

• tv.jpg
    tv.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 622

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
good find i would say. but can u only just change the color or you can change the style too?

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Anyway Tom I think this is great the BLIC07 overlay is okay but it would be nice to have an accurate one, this is a bit of a thick question but have you also found the files for the Scorecard, Batting Card etc...?

Last edited by a moderator:

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
Well it's all pretty much the same thing. There is the big green thing that goes across the bottom, but apart from the corners, I think the rest of it is done by shaders and such like, and can't really be changed. I've not had a big look into it but I think we might be a bit limited. I'll have a look some time, or post the files here.

Hey, you could always download the program and look for yourself!

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
lazy_chesnut said:
I've figured out where the TV overlays are kept and how to import and export them and edit them and such like.

Screenshot below if anyone is interested.

I will be posting more information if anyone gives a crap.

Is that supposed to be Andrew Symonds?

exprezzo

Club Cricketer
Hooper said:
Looks like Crap....
if symonds is crap then check out flintoff..poor thing..he looks like britney spears gone to rehab ;) .....terrible player likeness......also check out brett lee ..horrendous !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread