Mohammed Zahid: Fastest Bowler ever?

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Way back in 1997 just before Shoaib Akhtar burst onto the scene there was a man called Mohammad Zahid. Everyone who saw Zahid knew he wasnt just fast but he was lightning quick.

Some fans would later argue that Zahid was quicker than Akhtar but Dr Tauseef Razzaq whom worked closely with both Shoaib and Zahid claimed that Zahid was at least as fast as Shoaib himself..
He was once described as the fastest bowler in the world by West Indian batting star Brian Lara.

He had once bowled a delivery which was 102.23 mph. But was at a domestic game. Too Bad he had injury problems. He is still 29 and he is a wasted talent. :crying

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
Whats the point in this thread though?

yea, Pakistan has some good pace bowlers.

varunvgiri

Club Cricketer
embi said:
Pakistan had some of the best in the 90s. Just think, Wasim Akram and Waqar Younis. Don't forget Javed Miandad either.

Javed Miandad was one of the fastest ever wasn't he... :rolleyes:

Which planet are you from??????

varunvgiri

Club Cricketer
embi said:
i didnt say he was fast. he was just a great pace bowler lol.

Miandad was a great pace bowler right... :D :D :rolleyes:

For your kind information Miandad was one of the greatest Pakistani batsmen ever.And he very rarely bowled and whenever he did, he bowled off spin....

varunvgiri

Club Cricketer
Anyways.... I dont get the point of this thread. Who the hell is Mohemmed Zahid and who cares....

FreddieFan

International Coach
Pity Jeff Thompson didn't live in an era where every ball he bowled was measured. I reckon he's as fast as anyone I've ever seen.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
He took 11 wickets in his first match against New Zealand. I heard also he was pretty quick.

Users who are viewing this thread