Money to codemasters

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
True, we deserve it. We may have to wait a bit though

Your apology is accepted ;)

embi

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wow... the cricket project will have amazing graphics anyway. already it looks better than BLIC. But whats the point in having great graphics if noone has a computer that can run them at a reasonable speed?

Valaskjalf

Club Captain
I really dont know what the big deal is about the BLC graphics...i quite like the sort of cartoony look of it, it looks fun and colourful! If you ask me they dont even have to invest too much in making the graphics WAY better in the next version....

...rather include the OBVIOUS stuff in the gameplay before they try to fix the graphics...i mean a big part of why i love cricket is cozz of STATS!! Its an integral part of cricket and the most annoying thing to me about the game isnt the graphics....its the lack of stats...when i play a 5 test series i want to know whos been my best bowler/batsman, whos taken the most catches etc...spider graphs, manhattans, random stats popping up on the screen like partnership info or when a player is on 98 and was dropped on 7 - those things are FAR more important and will give the game much more longevity - who cares about amazing graphics, its the nitty-gritty technical stuff that will make u play the game over and over...

alfa_beta

Club Cricketer
I agree with you cent percent! I would rather play a game with great gameplay with average graphics than the other way round. Good gameplay is absolute necessity for any game, good graphics is just icing on the cake.

If Codies can enhance AI and make sure that AI scores runs and sets challenging fields, along with bowling tighter line & length, I am sure BLIC will be a great game.

RabbleRouser said:
Well tbh your chatting a load of rubbish methinks. The graphics may not be up to the level of FEAR but for a cricket game they're pretty darn good. I, and probably everybody else on these forums wants a cricket game with reasonalbe graphics but great gameplay. Graphics should be coming second behind gameplay but the developers, like you, think it the other way round.

simran3

Club Captain
hmm i wish could do both that is stop complaining cant cause i am a studying to be a lawyer hehehe, and the other cause i dont know crap about coding and stuff ,hmm but i could be the official tester .:)

embi

International Coach
simran3 said:
hmm i wish could do both that is stop complaining cant cause i am a studying to be a lawyer hehehe, and the other cause i dont know crap about coding and stuff ,hmm but i could be the official tester .:)

Well, we've got about 10 already, however the more the better. Have you found TCP forums yet?

hehehe to be a lawyer you need to be good at complaining and being really picky :)

FreddieFan

International Coach
simran3 said:

As a student lawyer, maybe you could be Legend Master's official legal advisor? There are discussions going on around the place when it comes to licences, what sort of stuff is affected by copyright etc. Could you clear some of that up for us?

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Yep, Ive already consulted u b4, if we had an official law consultant you'll be an integral part of the game...

Users who are viewing this thread