Most annoying retirement

Sureshot

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
I just Jimmy Anderson retire (well, he's not on any of the lists) at the start of the 08 season. He was my best bowler too, No.1 in the ODI rankings and 6th in Tests.

This game is so stupid at times.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
In one Monty retired after 2 seasons. Well i couldn't find him anywhere and he was my best bowler! Only mid 20's too i think

Sureshot

Executive member
Aye, something needs to be sorted for the next version. Either don't do it with them or explain why, ie, injury.

Question:

When a player doesn't get a contract with a club during the window what happens to him? Does he become available next season or is he doomed?

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Don't know if its annoying, but it was a blessing for England seeing as it was the Ashes, Punter Ponting retired the season before the Ashes :D I had him as an oversea's at the time and when he retired it was legendary, still he averaged 54.56 when retiring :p

lancashire666

International Coach
that would still be pretty anoining cauz that means you cant sign him now and pontings class

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
no.... i was being serious.... . .. . . .. .. . ..

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Unlucky sureshot lol, although i'm only half way through the 2007 west indies series anderson is the second best bowler in tests and odis. Monty is top in both :D And to add to that KP is top of test batsman and strauss of ODI's.

Users who are viewing this thread