Most comic cricketer

Ashish_Nehra

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
who is most comic.

to me it is certainly Harbhajan Singh

he
1.sings songs(saamne yeh kaun aaya) during press conferences,etc.
2.does everything to get crowd going loud, remember mohali
3.has a funny(really funny) techinque. once in england his kind of shots were compared to tennis.
4.says wihtout thinking, e.g. on greg-ganguly issue
5.funny adds, that pepsi one, around world cup, that lion one, remember
6.funny comments
7.looks funny
8.dances well

----------------------------------------------------------------
copied from somewhere

"There are times when Harbhajan is funny, such as the day in Bangalore when he clapped Shane Warne for raising his century for runs conceded off his bowling. "

or

"Harbhajan was so fired up for this game that even when he batted in the first innings he started sledging Australia's bowlers and captain Ricky Ponting complained about him to the umpires.

When Justin Langer got out in Australia's first innings after being dropped off consecutive balls by Harbhajan, then fielding at fine leg, the Indian danced a taunting jig close to the batsman as he left the field. "

When asked about Gillespie's batting, he responds by saying:

"Indeed, I would say Jason Gillespie showed marvelous defensive technique and had begun to frustrate us. I would say his methods were far better than some of the top order Australian batsmen."

His response to whether the Indian team was a quality one was:

"Incidentally, let me remind him [Mark Waugh] we have not won matches only at home in the last few years. We beat West Indies in West Indies, England in England, Pakistan in Pakistan, Sri Lanka in Sri Lanka and even Australia in Australia.

"I don't think we won there because we had friendly curators."

JamesyJames3

International Coach
Most commical cricket - Darren Gough would have to be in a poll to decide that.

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Murali Kartik's hair style was comical,I thought for a moment that I was watching woman's cricket.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
McGrath before matches. What doesn't he do before the match to stir up people.
Even during the match he is quite funny to watch if things aren't going his way.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
bharat said:
Murali Kartik's hair style was comical,I thought for a moment that I was watching woman's cricket.

I agree! Also when Murali Kartik did the Shoaib Akthar style of celebrating after a wicket, it was even more funnier!

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
For those who haven't seen him.Here is a pic.

Attachments

• 55896108.jpg
    55896108.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 70

irottev

School Cricketer
Was watching Australia on West Indies. Chris Gayle does some strange things. He did a little ball-foot trick. Also after an over he bowled he stood still wher ehe finished his ball from and stared at the batsman for about a minute. It was funny.

Also Shane Warne obviously. And McGrath is funny. I remember when Gillespie was being interviewed when NZ last player Australia, McGrath was throwing around a ball and hit Gillespie a few times. It was funny.

I don't know what it is with spinners.

Users who are viewing this thread