Most Overrated Cricketer

Status
Not open for further replies.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Overrated: Sachin Tendulkar

Waits for Indian fans to start whining. Oh, and mods can't delete this post since Cricketman's wasn't deleted :p

It looks you always have some irrelevant post regarding Indians :rolleyes:

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Haven't bothered to read all 16 pages so don't burn me for repeat post!

THE most overrated cricketer ever is.....Rahul Dravid. This guy can't bat, was a teriible captain and yet was nicknamed the wall! Almost every bowler can get through his defensive "wall". Maybe the creator of the name meant an Indian wall...and we know how strong they are.
I'm going to be fair, Dravid has played pressure knocks in the past.

But he's well and truly past it, since 2006 he has really struggled.

I can see what you're saying about the wall, if you've seen him since only 2006, but before 06, he was a Pakistani wall.

But yeah, you're right, now he's an Indian wall :p

khan31

International Coach
I'm going to be fair, Dravid has played pressure knocks in the past.

But he's well and truly past it, since 2006 he has really struggled.

I can see what you're saying about the wall, if you've seen him since only 2006, but before 06, he was a Pakistani wall.

But yeah, you're right, now he's an Indian wall :p

LoL. Even in his prime, he was never "fun to watch". Like you could sit down and watch other so-called greats bat for hours but I just can't stand his batting. Don't get me started on his facial expressions.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
LoL. Even in his prime, he was never "fun to watch". Like you could sit down and watch other so-called greats bat for hours but I just can't stand his batting. Don't get me started on his facial expressions.
Ahahaha, so true about facial expressions.

But Sachin's facial expressions are worse. A LOT worse.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
& Inzi's are the Worst of all sachin Never Takes Credit...& Inzamam by hearts his Dialogues :rtfl:

TruSachFan

Club Cricketer
Jano I'd rather watch Inzis worst facial expressions than watch dravid or tendulkar bat.

and aus fans,eng fans,sl fans,saf fans,nz fans would rather watch sachin batting than inzi unless they want a comedy show.

khan31

International Coach
Bet you'd love to watch this all day long. Don't worry you can save them to your computer for ease of use.

_1241237_tendulkar150.jpg

Attachments

• rahul-dravid.jpg
    rahul-dravid.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 25

metallics2006

International Coach
Yeah...but the screen would'nt be enough if we have to post Inzy's picture. Trust me I tried. I tried cropping, resizing...heck I even smashed my monitor. But I could not get his torso inside my monitor screen.:p
(Not to be taken seriously)

khan31

International Coach
Yeah...but the screen would'nt be enough if we have to post Inzy's picture. Trust me I tried. I tried cropping, resizing...heck I even smashed my monitor. But I could not get his torso inside my monitor screen.:p
(Not to be taken seriously)

Do all you Indians have your faces on your torsos? I mean we're trying to compare facial expressions here. Everywhere else faces appear on our heads which are situated on the neck which sits on the shoulders.

khan31

International Coach
Well I notice that you have posted dravid's pic with the torso. Or do you guys call it butt in your place?

Cuz that makes sense...

I feel sorry for you. You actually have to live in India. With over a billion of you it must smell pretty bad down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread