Most Overrated Cricketer

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightbulb

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
He's hit a patch of form thats it.

He doesn't play alot in the FC matches averaging 16 so far this year with the bat and has taken only 13 wickets.

In ListA matches with the bat so far this year hes averaging 19 bowling has been decent averaging 25 but nothing more than that.

In 20/20 where people see him as sometype of god he averages 32 this year with the bat. If we minus his 152 innings its a paltry 19.

Im not saying hes a bad player just that he is overhyped he's just average.

Maybe a bit overhyped but he hasn't hit a patch of form, he's gained new found confidence.

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
Harbhajan Singh and Mitchell Johnson. Singh bowls a bit to fast and flat, and doesn't impart much spin. He bowls alot on middle and leg as well.

Johnson bowls on leg stump, and gets flicked (any test class batsmen who cannot flick off his legs doesn't deserve to be there) or bowls wide on the off side, where he is cut and cover driven. Dire player, who doesn't even deserve to be in the Australian side. He should be replaced by eith Doug Bollinger or Ashley Noffke.

lightbulb

Club Cricketer
This is commical isn't it-an Indian against Inzi and a Pakistani for Inzi. In my opinion, I'm supporting Cricketman-good batsmen don't collapse on to their stumps whenever they miss a shot.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Guys Inzi fell on his stumps because Monty Panesar tampered the pitch and made it slidy before Inzi came in to bat :p

The Blazer

Club Cricketer
This is commical isn't it-an Indian against Inzi and a Pakistani for Inzi. In my opinion, I'm supporting Cricketman-good batsmen don't collapse on to their stumps whenever they miss a shot.

Yes, newsflash- It only happened once. But then again, saying that you don't seem to be too in-tune with reality seems validated.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Overrated: Sachin Tendulkar

Waits for Indian fans to start whining. Oh, and mods can't delete this post since Cricketman's wasn't deleted :p

khan31

International Coach
Haven't bothered to read all 16 pages so don't burn me for repeat post!

THE most overrated cricketer ever is.....Rahul Dravid. This guy can't bat, was a teriible captain and yet was nicknamed the wall! Almost every bowler can get through his defensive "wall". Maybe the creator of the name meant an Indian wall...and we know how strong they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread