Most Overrated Cricketer

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Lol, he joined 4 years before you.

Anyway, I disgaree that Strauss is overrated. He was slated for his poor run of form but he's proved his critics wrong as of late.

My Bad,I completely missed that.:p
and Will,look What have I found? :p(I know it is typo but still :p)

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Graham Napier is very much overated its unbelievable. He had one good knock in the 20/20 and thats it pretty much. His record in Pro40 and First Class has been shocking and take away his knock in 20/20 and he looks very average in 20/20 aswell.

lightbulb

Club Cricketer
Graham Napier is very much overated its unbelievable. He had one good knock in the 20/20 and thats it pretty much. His record in Pro40 and First Class has been shocking and take away his knock in 20/20 and he looks very average in 20/20 aswell.

No, no, if anything he's underrated-he was man-of-the-match about 3 times in succesion after that innings and is doing very well in all forms at the moment. You're just rating him having only seen his 152* and finals day performance.

naresh091

International Cricketer
morton

andrew strauss
ms dhoni
nasser hussain (back in his day)
ricardo morton- continues to bat up the order for west indies averaging 22 in tes matches.

number 1 over rated player.. jaques kallis.. i reakon he is the most selfish player out there. its all about him.
its runako morton dude......ya he is a waste......but no one rates him as a player.....!!!!i accept your comment on Kallis......its true

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
No, no, if anything he's underrated-he was man-of-the-match about 3 times in succesion after that innings and is doing very well in all forms at the moment. You're just rating him having only seen his 152* and finals day performance.

No really, He is very overrated take away that innings and his figures look very average in 20/20.

Spinksy

School Cricketer
Harbajan Singh = Most over rated player ever imo.

lightbulb

Club Cricketer
No really, He is very overrated take away that innings and his figures look very average in 20/20.

Ever since that innings, he's been brilliant, before that he just hadno confidence.And not just with the bat but especially with the ball.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Ever since that innings, he's been brilliant, before that he just hadno confidence.And not just with the bat but especially with the ball.

He's hit a patch of form thats it.

He doesn't play alot in the FC matches averaging 16 so far this year with the bat and has taken only 13 wickets.

In ListA matches with the bat so far this year hes averaging 19 bowling has been decent averaging 25 but nothing more than that.

In 20/20 where people see him as sometype of god he averages 32 this year with the bat. If we minus his 152 innings its a paltry 19.

Im not saying hes a bad player just that he is overhyped he's just average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread