can anyone beat that 17 tons in 16 matches aswell

Attachments

• runs runs runs.JPG
    runs runs runs.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 80

jimbob

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
no mate i dont cheat sachin is just amazing on this game. everytime someone sets a good record you just say he cheats its people like you that ruin this forum

jimbob

Club Cricketer
To all those that say im a cheat.

if you take away the not outs he averages 160, which is great but im sure people have done it before. its the not outs that have increased his average. and on the game for one of the counties some has scored 3000 runs in a season so it is possible with out cheating

stevie, sachin would be a good choice i think. i havent signed him for a second season though as i want a fresh challenge this season my overseas players are ponting and shoaib. i always try to get a quality fast bowler and a batter. last season i had younis. and i have andy flower as a kolpak player.

jun23

Club Cricketer
you can't get a record like that on medium without using control alt delete, its good as, it s***'s all over my record, but i bet my left nut that you have used ctrl alt delete

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Sholud i prove it with a screenie, plus i don't even know what the hell your talking about!

Have you tried Sachin yet??? I don't think so. so how would you know if he can't score that much?? Ask anyone who plays this game and signed Sachin they'll agree with me.

jimbob

Club Cricketer
pak you dont need a screen shot i asume he was talking about my record.

but pak is right you dont know he capabilitys unless you've signed him for your county. sachin is the best player on the game so of course he can do that. you are just jealous.

have you never had a player make 3 hundereds in a 3 match series?

people have done that in real life. so you can do that on this game. its just on a bigger scale

FreddieFan

International Coach
I once has Michael Vaughan make 5 hundreds and a 50 in his 6 innings over a 3 match series. I don't have a screenshot, but it doesn't matter if you don't believe me because I'm not making a record with it.

jun23

Club Cricketer
this is how easy it is, got 12 hundreds in last 12 fc innings

Attachments

• brown.JPG
    brown.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 52

jun23

Club Cricketer
i wouldnt care if he just admitted he cheated, but ok, i wont say a word, good record jimbob well done

Users who are viewing this thread