MS Dhoni~|~"Virender Sehwag International Cricket 2009" project launched~|

What would you rate my IPL kits out of 5 stars?

Votes: 1 2.8%

Votes: 6 16.7%

Votes: 27 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I did not solve the pads problem yet. Kills are you making mng importer? You said earlier that you are trying to make one. What happened?

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
All the bats preview will be available in 24 hours starting now!!!
time now is 12:53 AM USA time. tic-tok-tic-tok

vibhavdikshit

Club Cricketer
ok now i am very happy to see these bat collection..actually truely i want this bat in this game so u hve done outstanding work ..release this as soon as possible

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
ok now i am very happy to see these bat collection..actually truely i want this bat in this game so u hve done outstanding work ..release this as soon as possible

Thanks! Since it a very complicated process to put every bat in the game so i will release all these bats with my IPL patch. Putting one bat in the game takes me at least 5 mins. So 20 bats=1 hour 40 mins lol. This way i will release the whole replace.bag file which you guys will only have to replace the one you have. It will be alot easier. I am trying really hard to complete the patch as soon as possible but i am waiting for kills to respod and tell me if he is still working on releasing the mng importer so i create IPL logos.

Last edited:

kills999

Club Cricketer
good prev.s MS and I hv managed to edit a mng file look a new thread.

I hv an idea MS.y not post a modified Replace.bag with all the cds files renamed to dds.Then ppl will be able to directly import the bats back in without the complicated hex editing process.

I cant do it bcoz I hv a 64kbps connection and its impossible trying to upload the 150MB replace .bag.

Last edited:

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
Its not a good thing to post a modified replace.bag with list changed to .dds because alot of the files require .cds extention or that item will be transparent or black in the game. We need .cds extention to those files and changing their extention will mess up the file.

saladguy

PCPL Season 2: Outstanding Performer (Division 2)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Can you make this patch for Xbox 360?

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
There is no date man. The reason is that we are working on the IPL patch while discovering new things for example changing hats and pads. Once the hats and pads are edited then we have to change the team's names on the menu screen then the patch will be done. Problem is that we don't know how to edit pads, hats, and change the team names to IPL teams in menu screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread