Virender Sehwag International Cricket 2007 project completed (by MSDhoni and gobi)

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi everyone

i would like to convey a really good news:happy to all BLIC fans. The Virender Sehwag International cricket project has been completed:upray. It was possible only due to hard work:hpraise of MSDhoni,Gobi,Kills999 and to a small extent myself. Its 99percent complete and would be released As soon as i get the patch files from gobi and MSDhoni(they are banned thats why they cannot post the patch,even then they are going to such extent to release the patch just shows their love for the game). Though there is a small request for Kills, MSDhoni and gobi have created the logos for the game but are unable to replace them as u are he only one who knows how to replace the mng files. so AS soon As they send me the patch files i would send you the logo files so that u can replace them. if you are up for it then post your email id. i would mail you the logos.

download the attachment if you wanna sneak a peek:onpc at the patch early.

Attachments

• blicphotos.zip
    621.5 KB · Views: 888

kills999

Club Cricketer
ok ill replace the mng files.my email id is [email protected],

Good to see u back max!!!

WOW!!! U guys actually managed to edit a loading screen!!!

Hats OFF!!

It would be great if u guys could post templates for pads,hats and a finalised helmet template.The one i and MSDhoni made together was a crude one.

Also it would be great if u could tell how u editied that loading screnn.BLICK patching would really take off them!!!.

Last edited:

guruguru17

sup guys all i need to do now is import the files in the replace . bag only the bats

kills999

Club Cricketer
max plz sent me the files on yhe e mail id i mentioned above..

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
i will send u the files Kills as soon as i get them from MSDhoni and Gobi. they asked for 2 more days to do some final touches to the patch after that they will send me all the files. then i forward to u. okay, so we have to be a little patient

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
Another Sneak-A-Peak at the patch.

here is new menu, take a look. if u like it then feel free to express urself. i have changed some more things too,will post them later tonight.see ya

Attachments

• ICC2007 2009-01-09 03-00-00-61.jpg
    ICC2007 2009-01-09 03-00-00-61.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 513

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
Awesome there's IPL looks wicked, thanks for all the hard work you guys have put into it. Looking forward to the patch.

kills999

Club Cricketer
those backgrounds screens are mine but the game text is made by max

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
IPL Trophy

another update to the patch. only kills work is remaining, rest is done. come on kills hurry up

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_01 Jan. 11 14.34.jpg
    ScreenHunter_01 Jan. 11 14.34.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 316

kills999

Club Cricketer
good work on the trophy.Try to change the
"You won 20 overs exhibition sheild"
"You won DLF IPL T20"

Edit:
Check ur visitor message and yahoo!!

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
Hi

good work on the trophy.Try to change the
"You won 20 overs exhibition sheild"
"You won DLF IPL T20"

Edit:
Check ur visitor message and yahoo!!

well that would be done in the final patch. actually this pic was taken by gobi. I have managed to change it, but gobi doesnt have that file yet, so when i send him that file he wud include that in the patch also ,so final version would have Twenty Over Exhibition as DLF IPL T20, ICC World Cup As Champions League, ICC Champions Trophy as ICC Tewnty20. so happy now

P.S: did u send me a mail of msg on yahoo? by the way are u Arindam Bose? coz thats the last unknown person who had send me afriend request today. u know i get a lot.

Last edited:

pandeyhimansu

School Cricketer
:crying:help:help:help:help:help:help:help:help:help plz tell me how o install the patches

Users who are viewing this thread