Muslims Allowed Girlfriends?

Are Muslims Allowed Girlfreinds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magz

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah, I walk girls home aswell if they ask.

I doubt the "Rape Rate" is much higher in the West than in the East anyway.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah, I walk girls home aswell if they ask.

I doubt the "Rape Rate" is much higher in the West than in the East anyway.

Haha, see I would rather walk 5 miles there and back rather than let a girl walk to the next street alone.

But, then again I live in a very bad town full of chavs.

I'd be interested to see the comparison actually.

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
You call getting drunk and "inviting opportunities" to be ***** "open-minded"?

An interesting point is the success rate of marriages in the west (which are quite low) compared to the success rate of marriages in the east (quite high)

It works differently over there. Over there you have children just when you get married(which most have like 6+) and you get married you never get divorced no matter what happens. In the West when they have a arguement they get divorced!

Highlander999

ICC President
I deleted my original post because it was a wee bit extreme. However, you guys in the east are being typically arrogant. There is no denying that women in the west have a lot more liberty then there counterparts in the east. For instance if a women is ***** in Britain, the police get involved and generally the rapist is brought to justice. In somewhere, say Libya or Iran, if a women gets ***** she is stoned to death or at the very least severly punished. WTF is up with that??? That is why there is less rape in the east. Because less women come forward.

Of course there is an issue with women in the west getting drunk and becoming slightly ****ty. But think of it this way. They are only acting the same way as men in the east do to their women when they are drunk, it is just there is more equality between the sexes here.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Wait, the east isn't just Arab countries. Women don't get stoned to death in India, Pakistan, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, etc. Atleast not to my knowledge.

EDIT: As for the marrige thing, lots of marriges nowdays, if not all, are Love marriges and not arranged. And there are no Divorces. I guess it is because we are brought up with a culture with no divorces. There is no real reason to get divorced, families work through the misunderstandings, and there is generally a lot of respect.

Last edited:

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
And rape cases here are taken more seriously than the ones involving drugs or murder!

Moreover, most of you guys have got the notion of a rape wrong. A woman getting drunk and in a bar with around 2-3 boys isn't getting *****, she is asking for trouble, and when they're drunk obviously they mostly don't know what's happening of stuff like that. A rape is a forceable act, and its definitely not forcing when a girl gets drunk and starts opening her clothes in front of you.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
OK I think this thread has run its course, we've established that Muslims aren't technically allowed GFs and now that we're arguing over whether women get ***** more in the east or the west I think we've had enough.

Thread Closed (this never gets old).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread