Muslims Allowed Girlfriends?

Are Muslims Allowed Girlfreinds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
I don't know if we are allowed or not, but if you ask elders they will say we are not... :D

I kiss my GF everyday, she is not even Muslim... Damn I am going to hell :noway

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't know if we are allowed or not, but if you ask elders they will say we are not... :D

I kiss my GF everyday, she is not even Muslim... Damn I am going to hell :noway

Pff, no your not. Companionship and love is a natural emotion built into our bodies, if we werent supposed to do it because we would go to "hell" it wouldnt be natural...

We are just like every other animal on this planet, just more intelligent, nothing miraculous.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Pff, no your not. Companionship and love is a natural emotion built into our bodies, if we werent supposed to do it because we would go to "hell" it wouldnt be natural...

We are just like every other animal on this planet, just more intelligent, nothing miraculous.
Arguing against religious beliefs is futile. Religious beliefs is, about 95% of the time an acceptedly irrational view, hence the word belief rather than thought. This is nothing to be ashamed of but means that argument and debate is often futile in issues which appear so clear cut as this but really are not.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
I think one thing to be clarified in this thread is that the definition of a girlfriend in the western world is slightly different to the one in the east.

For example - girlfriend in the west would be a girl (hopefully) who you'd go on dates with, kiss, have sex, whatever.

Girlfriend in the east, you'd seek permission from her parents, just meet each other, and all sexual acts would have to come till after marriage.

Collingwood50

Club Cricketer
I hope they are, girls are awesome and I dont no wot I would do with out my girl (14 months:D)

I don't really understand Islamic law, but I would have thought some of the laws may have to modernise themselves in the 21st century.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
I think one thing to be clarified in this thread is that the definition of a girlfriend in the western world is slightly different to the one in the east.

For example - girlfriend in the west would be a girl (hopefully) who you'd go on dates with, kiss, have sex, whatever.

Girlfriend in the east, you'd seek permission from her parents, just meet each other, and all sexual acts would have to come till after marriage.

Thats right but in that case, Shubh is also right.... These eastern girls are also trying to become like the westerns nowadays with their clothes, attitudes and everything... Let's say for example: Muslim girls from many Asian countries have now started to go to the pubs and started to meet new guys and they get into relationships with them everyday, thats like being a **** (not a job but a hobby)... But when you get near them, they will be like praying to Allah and showing you how religious they are :rolleyes:

So it's both same, having eastern or western GFs don't matter nowadays...

khalek added 2 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Well thats really true but many people do not try to understand that... Especially the elders in the east...

They have to understand that love is a relationship, if we are not allowed to love anyone, why would God even create us?

Magz

Club Cricketer
Guys, stop the culture bashing. I will accept however girls in the West are sometime more promiscious, but that comes from having an open-minded and liberal culture.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Guys, stop the culture bashing. I will accept however girls in the West are sometime more promiscious, but that comes from having an open-minded and liberal culture.
You call getting drunk and "inviting opportunities" to be ***** "open-minded"?

An interesting point is the success rate of marriages in the west (which are quite low) compared to the success rate of marriages in the east (quite high)

Magz

Club Cricketer
Liberal.......It's their own choice to do that, and I very much doubt any woman wants to be *****.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
A woman getting drunk therefore makes her open for rape. Ok i'll accept the chance is greater but i've got one mate who was very nearly ***** at only 15, but fought back, drunk...and got away.

And zMario, i'll be honest, i probably do a good few miles walking on Friday/Saturday nights to and from girls houses to make sure they get back home safe. So don't go saying things like that not all girls who get drunk are like that and a lot of the time you get people willing to walk people home. In the West, we have differn't views which should be accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread