MWaughs Signatures

langerrox

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
www.imageshack.us ? if u cant there, villagephotos.com plenty free uplaods going around, but if you dont want to make them anymore, no worries, your signatures are invalubale and have made planetcricket a better place to be:p and a cooler looking place too!

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I haven't posted in this thread yet because I just discovered it!!! I can't believe the hard work and time you've put in these sigs. Too bad you won't be making anymore.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Can u make 1 for pakistan and use only these 3 players , and says "Forever..."

if u can with clasic background ,,,, ??? ( hope u can ) fanxXXxx

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I dont think he has a problem with free picture hosts.. The problem that he seems to have is the high cost of his internet connection. in some places, the more you access the net, ur bill starts increasing. is it dial up connection for you, MWaugh? coz with broadband, you pay a monthly flat rate which doesnt change how much ever you access the net!

usy

Chairman of Selectors
MWaugh said:
guys i have some really bad news. unfortunatly i wont be able to make any more signatures due to download and upload internet restrictions and costs. i apologise that i wont be able to help you guys out with it but unfortunatly the costs have gotten to be to much. thank you all for posting in my thread and for all of you who are using my sigs, its great to see so many "mwaugh created" sigs as i read through all the threads.
thanks again and i apologise if this has inconvinienced anybody

:crying , can i know some-1 else who would make 1 for me ??

MWaugh

International Coach
Will p said:
MWaugh, does the thing i suggested a few posts back not work?

sorry mate not really. it seems that just being on the net and finding the pictures then uploading it is costing to much. sorry guys. thanks very much for the offer will

Lucky

International Cricketer
How about, we find the pics ourself and then send themto you thourgh email or something and then you can make the sig and send it back to the person via email again.

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
Well guys I got photoshop my self and I used to do graphics a while back but stopped. I got unlimited internet so I can make sigs. If you guys want i'll start up my own thread.

Users who are viewing this thread