My artwork

indiancricketer

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can you put these on please...and put these pics of sehwag and ganugly and put the indian flag behind and make the team india forever like the way you have it in my name...if you could do this thanks other than that Looks awsome...use the ganugly display pic i have in my avtar thanks:D

Attachments

• 00..jpg
    00..jpg
    8 KB · Views: 63
  • 059393.jpg
    059393.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 63

langerrox

International Coach
can you post full the image because your avatar is compressed and not good quality

MWaugh

International Coach
great stuff langer. how do you get it to just be blended around the player. i can blend the whole photo and make it sorta lighter around the sides - transparancy i think but i would really love to be able to blend the images and overlap them as well as you have. with my sigs they were just smaller photos blended in together.

langerrox

International Coach
hey mwaugh, just check on your program you use rectangle selection tool and should be a feather option put in that box 15-25 depends on size of pics and select a bit around the corner of the image u wanna blend and press delete a few times and move it around, ull see when u use it

langerrox

International Coach
geraintcopy0er.jpg

Last edited:

MWaugh

International Coach
great work langer. i tried feathering it with some success. i would still love to be able to just blend the pictures in as well as youve been doing.

Users who are viewing this thread