Your Cricket My Boom Boom Bat Pictures and Review

Knightrider786

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
After buying a dozen or so bats from Armie Bhai(www.batsandmore.com) I had my full trust in him and his credibility so I thought I would buy a new brand bat which have caused havoc in the market and is fighting among other brands to secure a top spot and this bat is no other than Boom Boom. After seeing many Pakistani players use them I was tempted to invest my money in Boom Boom as I have tried all other Pakistani brand bats.

The bat I went for is Boom Boom 3 Star. The reason why I went for a lower end bat was because I believe that lower end bats are good bats for its value and are worth buying them. Another reason why I went for lower end Boom Boom bat was because I know Armie Bhai (www.batsandmore.com) selects the bats himself and his bat selection is superb that a lower grade looks more like a Grade 1/2. All the bats I have bought from Armie Bhai in past have been top notch and there is absolute no doubt in my mind that Armie Bhai doesn't selected top drawer bats. So as usual Armie Bhais service was exceptional and I would highly recommend it.

So when I received the bat and from its packaging and cover etc it looked like a superb bat which was in different class all together. After opening it one thing I really liked about this bat and Boom Boom in particular is that they are concise with there stickering. Most of the bats we see these bats are basically flooded with the stickers on the back and front which contains one big sticker which covers most of the blade so unlikely others Boom Boom's sticker planning is absolutely phenomenal. Second thing which was clearly evident and impressive was the craftsmanship and finishing on this bat. Since Boom Boom bats are made in Pakistan the finishing on this bat was better than some of the previous Pakistani made bats I have owned.

I had asked for a bat in 2.11 lbs with a light pickup and I got exactly what I had asked for. The pickup on this is marvelous and absolutely impressive. The handle is slightly oval whereas I made the bottom end thicker so it became a bit more oval. The feel/pickup/balance etc of this bat in my hand is very good.

I haven't knocked the bat but I had few taps and Oh Gosh! It is very very responsive and is absolute belter of a bat! The middle just flies off and I can warn the bowlers that this bat will be nightmare for them.

Hope you enjoyed the review, feel free to ask any question(s) you have got.

Thanks

Enjoy the pictures (They certainly don’t do justice).

mybb3starbat33.jpg

mybb3starbat5.jpg

mybb3starbat6.jpg

mybb3starbat9.jpg

mybb3starbat12.jpg

mybb3starbat7.jpg

mybb3starbat8.jpg

mybb3starbat10.jpg

mybb3starbat5-1.jpg

mybb3starbat14.jpg

Last edited:
Well, good review! personally i think that you should have gone for 5 star, what an absolute knocker of a bat!:thumbs

Well, good review! personally i think that you should have gone for 5 star, what an absolute knocker of a bat!:thumbs

If this is the 3 star one then whats the 5 star one like? This is a great looking bat especially as it's not their top of the range model.

Users who are viewing this thread