Your Cricket My BOOM BOOM Batting Gloves review.

Knightrider786

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
So after seeing 2012 Boom Boom gear, I was impressed and wanted to try the BB signature gloves because I believe they look brilliant. I didn't have to look any where else because my local sports shop Mapperley sports was selling them so I went there today and bought the gloves, in the past I have bought cricket bats/pads/gloves etc & was always pleased with their service.

The gloves are quite new so at the moment I am not fully use to them. Whenever I get time I do wear them so I can get used to them. But I must say gloves have their own charm and are unique.

The gloves are grade A and have high level protection. The protection level is too good for the standard I play. The gloves are different in its design to other gloves I have. Additionally they are also different in there color as well. Overall I like the design and the color scheme on each pair of the gloves. They cost only ?19.99 & quality is still excellent. I'm sure if these were branded as GM, Kook or GN they would be around ?40-50.

I have been buying my cricket stuff from Mike frm Mapperley Sports since last 4-5 years now and I know him very well. He is very friendly and very frank when you speak to him. Reaching him through emails or phone is not difficult. He response to emails very effectively and quickly. If anyone is considering buying anything then I will surely recommend you to buy from them.

If you have any question(s) then please don't hesitate to ask me..

Pictures

bbsiggloves1.jpg

bbsiggloves3.jpg

bbsiggloves4.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread