My Cricket Stats 2012 for Excel/OpenOffice

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikehextall

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Guys

Ive been working on a spreadsheet to easily calculate Batting average, Strike Rate and Boundary Percentage as well as providing in depth analysis depending on opposition, team represented and batting position and that's not all as the same can be applied to your bowling with Strike Rate and Economy rate at the front of most bowlers minds.

The easy to manage spreadsheet requires you to simply fill in the details of your matches and the spreadsheet takes care of the rest, you DO NOT need any advanced Excel skills to use this in fact you don't even need Excel as this is fully compatible with the free OpenOffice software that is available to download.

This spreadsheet can handle upto 500 innings and will be constantly with some amazing new features planned for the future.

You will receive a CD with this spreadsheet on and an instruction manual will also be provided.

Anyone interested?

battingstats2.png

RPHKR

National Board President
It's good and congo for the great work.
Can you please share it?

Keysy

School Cricketer
Hi Mike, would love to get a hold of your spreadsheet if possible, looks great! Sorry, unless i missed something I think as im a new member if I have rights to PM you yet. Can you pls PM me and ill reply my email?
Thanks.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Unfortunately the man has not visited the site after 2nd/3rd March 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread