My New Podcast (Coming Soon)

MacWorld

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just to get a good community going, i thought we could have a Planet Cricket podcast, we could discuss PC as well as cricket in general. We could have it here on the forums or have a seperate forum.

Some Ideas-
Interviews
PC Discussion
Cricket game discussion
Cricket tour discussion
Post discussion
etc...

It seems like a good idea, i am happy to present it. Who wants to help or be on it.

rvdthunder

Club Cricketer
i have done a few "internet radio" shows before, which would be much the same, so i guess i could help out a bit

MacWorld

Club Cricketer
If there is could you give me a link, if not then who would be interested in helping me with this. It seems like a good idea and i am sure it will be a hit.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
The PlanetCricket's official podcast is the youth cluster podcast. We had some stunning episodes back in the day, when Duff was here. After he left, Youth Cluster was practically dead for a lot of while until last month when Tom and company recorded a new show, but somehow it didn't make its way for a release.

MacWorld

Club Cricketer
www.youthcluster.com

Listening to the most recent one, it seems quite good, is there anyway we could restart this now with some new people. *HINT Me HINT*. I am quite good at presenting and think i could be quite good at this.

p.s. Who is duff and how can i contact him about this.

Amiya

Panel of Selectors
www.youthcluster.com

Listening to the most recent one, it seems quite good, is there anyway we could restart this now with some new people. *HINT Me HINT*. I am quite good at presenting and think i could be quite good at this.

p.s. Who is duff and how can i contact him about this.

Duff was a very good member(i have heard it from members). He is now no more active on pc.

MacWorld

Club Cricketer
Ok well i am going to start my own podcast, if anyone wants to help please post here.
I will record it on skype and hopefully it will be a hit.

Highlander999

ICC President
Yeah myself and Simon are running this. We recorded this but were let down by our editor so it never got released. Myself and Simon plan on releasing one in the near future. For the record, yours can't be called Planetcricket as it already belongs to us as we are the offical one of PC

MacWorld

Club Cricketer
Thread Renamed, i am still unsure if i will do this but if i do is there anyone interested in being involved either as a cohost or guest for the first episode.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
MacWorld, we're the "youth cluster," podcast, so we don't strictly keep to cricket although it is losely involved.

I'm sure myself and Tom would welcome your podcast as an "ajoining," effort to be more cricket based. Even maybe helping us with the podcast of our own.

Just a quick word about the Youth Cluster, I plan to tie Tom down to a chair with a mic on his head shortly :) Then we'll have some useable material. So if anyone wants to appear on "officially," the first episode we will release, get in touch via PM.

Highlander999

ICC President
Stu's interview was actually pretty good. Having him go on about his favourite man ever, Mike Ashley was good listening ;)

Highlander999 added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Simon, if you can tie me to that chair on Wednesday afternoon, we can discuss times on MSN

D

Deleted member 13648

Mike Ashley = James Blunt.

I'll say no more on the matter.

Users who are viewing this thread