Old PC Members Reminiscing Thread

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Well, I've always loved this forums I don't think anything can beat the good old days from what I've seen. I mean the mods and just the whole atmosphere was awsome.

Cricket 2005 patches got me hooked, and then making stories and I got some great ideas from Cricket60 (wherever he is now....)

Also at the middle stage of my PC life (if I can call it that) regularts like Matt,Simbazz, Usy, Brett_Lee, Skateboarder, Culli, Madman and many others made this place a great joy to be in, hope their spirit remains the same as it was back then!

(One particular memory I have is when me and Culli were obsessed with PES5 patching we had a small friendship going on even after FIFA 07 came out, good times....).

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
Those days, I used to be rather active back then.... since C2k5 came and went I lost most of my interest on the forums though, but battrick has kept me coming back, although I'm not as participative as I used to be. This forum has introduced me to some real characters too, (Stevie, JJ3) and some other good guys (Kev, FF, Effine and Zorax - dare I say it - :p).

The passed spirit was something special, and unique I don't think it can be replicated, rather repeated in a slightly different manner.
Maxine! :p Your back! I remember Kev kicking me out of Chat and handing me a temporary ban because I kept calling you as that...:p

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Yup. Good English and Grammar were very important in the Golden Era...

(And yes, I know English and Grammar are not pronouns Colin...well, English maybe, and that 'Yup' isn't a word...)

I'm guessing you mean proper nouns as that sentence makes no sense otherwise...

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Haha,My Last Post Was too Rubbish in this thread.

Reading my last post,I was hard to define Whether i was the one That wrote Iit.

From that,I Learnt a Lesson that "Never Post When you're Sleepy:p,Otherwise you'll get Negative comments in the form of reps....Like the ones i got:p

Well,My Favourite Moments Are yet to come....Probably This year's December ,The Last and the Final Month....You guys might get Confused....Well,that's what i
Want....~_^!

Though,You'll soon understand why i was saying this....:D

Last edited:

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
2D Cricket Game by any chance ;)

I'm sure this place will be back and brill again when TAOC, Indian Cricket Career and the 2D Cricket Game come out!

2D Cricket Game by any chance ;)

I'm sure this place will be back and brill again when TAOC, Indian Cricket Career and the 2D Cricket Game come out!

Last edited:

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What 2D cricket game is this, Zorax?

I agree about TAOC, that should be a cracker of a game if it gets released. A lot of members will come here when getting TAOC.

I still doubt we can make PC as good as it was, there are certain people who are irreplaceable and no matter how many members we get, nobody will fill their roles.
Its in the Cricket Game Development section. Its cool.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
Language > Literature.

Anyone who disagrees can suck my oxymoron!

Language is insanely easy

i only got an A for it, but if you knew how much work i put you wouldn't believe me

i take A-level Lit, only got a B but didnt actually read the shakespeare or the book our coursework was on

ye si love bragging

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Maxine! :p Your back! I remember Kev kicking me out of Chat and handing me a temporary ban because I kept calling you as that...:p
I'm sure I never would have kicked you out for calling him maxine, I'm sure I had a much better reason.....

Like I thought it would be funny.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I remember when you banned James because he asked you to, and then he complained at you for fulfilling his request. That was rather humerous.

Users who are viewing this thread