Name Editing Thread

with the likes of youssif, sammy and bravo what skills have they been given?

Anyone completed the full name changes on the Xbox? I've done 3 teams now and I'm suicidal!!

I think he is Saeed Ajmal (Off-Spinner). He is recently playing in the team.

Last edited:
ok guys ive changed all the names now for PS3

just need to create some players now so far have created onions

I guess Yousif. Bravo Nazir have to be made who else??? can only make 16!!

I'm gona have to force myself to edit the names before I play with New Zealand, It will kill me if I don't.

Anyone completed the full name changes on the Xbox? I've done 3 teams now and I'm suicidal!!

Yeah tell me about it!! Sri Lankans' have the longest names iin the world!!!:doh

Not going to bother with Ireland, Kenya or Bangledesh as I will never use them but still have WI, India and Pakistan to do:doh:doh

Ive done everything but pakistan as there is a player missing from the list. can someone please give me a list for pakistan. any pc users here able to show me the names?? my update is for ps3

Omg!!!!
NO ANGELO MATHEWS????? A DISASTER :doh

Yeah tell me about it!! Sri Lankans' have the longest names iin the world!!!:doh

Not going to bother with Ireland, Kenya or Bangledesh as I will never use them but still have WI, India and Pakistan to do:doh:doh

Haha, I've still got WI, and a couple other, I havent done Ireland, Kenya or Bangla yet but I may as well :) Its a pain in the ass, and I hear those on PS3 can download files!! Seriously thinking about getting one of those.

Simbazz added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

I'm gona have to force myself to edit the names before I play with New Zealand, It will kill me if I don't.

That was my feeling. My mate who isn't much up on Cricket but enjoys it can care-free play the game without changing the names, as he's no clue who they are. If I don't, I'd end up getting so fed up with it.

Thanks. You will save me loads of time rather than looking up the players names. Now I just need the time when I can be bothered to change them :laugh

Can player names be changed on the Wii verison?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread