Twenty20 Quadrangular Tournament (Pakistan, Bangladesh, Kenya and Uganda)

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
You can register here. Deadline is on 1 September 2007 on 06:30 GMT.

Uganda squad isn't announced yet, but since practically nobody will enter a player of that team, it isn't very likely the absence of these players will be missed.

Pakistan Squad

Shoaib Malik (capt), Muhammad Hafeez, Misbah-ul-Haq, Imran Nazir, Yasir Arafat, Iftikhar Anjum, Abdur Rehman, Umar Gul, Shoaib Akhtar, Shahid Afridi, Kamran Akmal, Mohammad Asif, Salman Butt, Fawad Alam, Younis Khan.

Bangladesh Squad

Mohammad Ashraful (capt), Mashrafe Mortaza, Alok Kapali, Syed Rasel, Abdur Razzak, Aftab Ahmed, Mushfiqur Rahim, Farhad Reza, Shakib Al Hasan, Nadif Chowdhury, Tamim Iqbal, Junaid Siddique, Mahmudullah, Mohammed Nazimuddin, Ziaur Rahman.

Kenya Squad

Steve Tikolo (capt), Thomas Odoyo, Maurice Ouma, David Obuya, Tanmay Mishra, Collins Obuya, Alex Obanda, Jimmy Kamande, Hiren Varaiya, Peter Ongondo, Elijah Otieno, Nehemiah Odhiambo, Rajesh Bhudia, Tony Suji, Lameck Onyango.

http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/kenya/content/squad?object=306979

Last edited:

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Me to, mainly Pak bowlers. A few Banga bastman and that good Kenyan spinner, Colin Obuyo.

.Mob

International Coach
I remember one Bangla I was going to add no matter what: AFTAB AHMED.

The guy is class when he gets going. For a little man, he can hit the ball a looooooong way.

.Mob

International Coach
They haven't announced their squad yet?

If they have, then it's not on Cricinfo, which is pretty much the most reliable source on the net for Cricket.

You could take a look here, though - Uganda cricket

Last edited:

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Somebody knows the teams of Pakistan vs Uganda. The match will start within 14 minutes, but there is no sign of the teams yet.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
This sucks. Nazir is already out for a duck, while Butt is hitting runs. And I don't have Butt in my team. I didn't expect him to play, because I thought Hafeez would play. Also on cricinfo the teams are listed.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I know everyone of that team and the one person I don't have in my team isn't getting out. :mad: And there is a big chance that my captain Malik will not even bat. Guess what: Malik didn't bat. :mad:

Last edited:

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Update after the 1st Twenty20: http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/current/match/306986.html

What a worse beginning. My captain didn't bat and Nazir got a duck. But luckily Malik got two wickets in the end.

1 Hooper 418
2 Abhas 384
3 zMario 371

4 aussie1st 350
5 NicksWorld 340
6 y2j826 327
7 ZexyZahid 290
8 superstars 286
9 ali_ed2001 280
10 WORLD CHAMPIONS 269
11 Prakash 259
12 RoboRocks 240
13 ansariaamir_leo 239
14 Tarzan 239
15 iZeeshan 236
16 irottev 232
17 siddharth2002 212
18 Ashnal 209
19 nuffa 208
20 .Mob 189
21 Arunava 171
22 Leicester Fox 147

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I've got only two players from the other teams, so I won't move up much in the standings. Hopefully Hafeez and Akhtar will play in the next two matches.

Users who are viewing this thread