NBA Discussion Thread

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Just heard that the Nets will be in London, England to face the Raptors for two games. Anyone checking it out?

Too bad they are too really bad teams, but a chance to see Deron Williams!

AndyRAC

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just heard that the Nets will be in London, England to face the Raptors for two games. Anyone checking it out?

Too bad they are too really bad teams, but a chance to see Deron Williams!

I'll make do with watching it on ESPN, which is free this weekend on Sky, Virgin.
There hasn't been much media coverage of this; we often accuse the US of being parochial when it comes to sports, but I think we're no better.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
KIDD!!! He was on fire, hitting contested threes off the dribble even! Dirk showed up in the fourth and that was the difference.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Damn! As much as I want to watch the playoffs, I can't because of the timings and our cable operator has aggravated it by totally excising the broadcasting channel off. :facepalm

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Lakers whole team 86 - Dallas bench 86

JET was amazing today! He and Stojakovic combined for 15-16 on 3s!

Bynum's a cock

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Phil Jackson had a bit of a hissy fit about the officials. Tough really, Mavs were just the better team.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Ah well boohoo, the reffing was quite good throughout I thought which was surprising considering it was the Mavericks versus the Lakers. After the cheap shots his players resorted to late in the game today and game 3 he should just go to Montana, meditate and smoke peyote (Carlisle's words:p)

And it's funny hearing the experts and Laker fans basically say The Lakers "beat themselves" 4 times in a row :rolleyes

Guess what ESPN experts

round2final.jpg

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Mavericks are a brilliant team. Watched a few matches of them vs Portland and I'm already a fan of Nowitzki and Kidd.

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I reckon they've got to trade a few players out. Bynum and Gasol would be at the top of my list. Gasol's such a good player but he wasn't anywhere near his best against the Mavs. Jackson was fully laying into Gasol during the timeouts. And Bynum, well as Dan said, he's a bit of a cock.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Yeah I've hear the usual rumors along the lines of Bynum and Odom for Dwight Howard. I rate Bynum as a player but with his injury problems it would be pretty silly for the Magic. I don't really know what Laker fans want because I for one am definitely not one of them.

Shaun Tait

Club Cricketer
Gutted the Heat lost game 1 to the Bulls, At least they need to win 3 more to knock us out the playoffs

-D-S-B-

International Coach
One more game until the Mavs take their talents to South Beach I reckon. Dirk is on a mission and it's awesome to watch him set upon it like this, he for one wont be complacent and will be looking to finish Durant, Westbrick and co off tomorrow. Is Tyson, JET and Marion show up we should finish them tomorrow, I really don't want this series to go to 3-2.

----------

Dirk's just the man.

Users who are viewing this thread