Need bowling tips for medium pace bowler in Career mode

soban82

School Cricketer
Hi,

I started as right hand Medium Pace (outswing) bowler in career mode. I applied many tips present on forum but still not able to take wickets regularly. I have played five 4 day matches and got only 5 wickets in total. My economic rate is 3 rpo. I have been successfully able to beat the batsman many times, many play and miss but they never edge it to keeper. When I restrict the batsman with tight spell, they try to sneak quick singles and get run out (but not giving me wicket). At times they simply play 5 dot balls and hit the 6th one over the top. Any help will be appreciated.

Hi,

I started as right hand Medium Pace (outswing) bowler in career mode. I applied many tips present on forum but still not able to take wickets regularly. I have played five 4 day matches and got only 5 wickets in total. My economic rate is 3 rpo. I have been successfully able to beat the batsman many times, many play and miss but they never edge it to keeper. When I restrict the batsman with tight spell, they try to sneak quick singles and get run out (but not giving me wicket). At times they simply play 5 dot balls and hit the 6th one over the top. Any help will be appreciated.

you are doing fine for a 4 match player. I play as a wrist spinner in career, and trust me getting wickets all the time would be so boring. Its awesome when you can restrict them for little runs and they get out in the next over of another bowler, overall its a team thingy which is what i like about this game. try to increase your bowling skills by variety deliveries , once you increase any skill then that skill would give you the chances of getting wickets.

5 dot and 1 6, oh that is so common :D. atleast you are getting 5 dots that too being a medium pacer. cheers and good luck

I have found that if the ball is not swinging too much (later in the innings), it is better to bowl seam up rather than trying to bowl swing. Even if it is the same line and length, the AI batsman seems to struggle more with seam up.

Users who are viewing this thread