need changes in WC2003 - test Match ball & Crowd

malikmazhars

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well,,,,,I had a test match saved before I downloaded WC2003, and now when I play the match, the ball is [b:post_uid0]white[/b:post_uid0] in the test match.

Plus, during the match the crowd disappears sometimes...like :

I agree with your assesment. I didnt like at all. The color of ball is also pathetic. Somebody needs to change this thing and fix the crowd. i guess patch maker wanted to make reflection of poor audience presence in test matches but it looks ugly with white blocks.

Geez ! I'm getting tired of answering the same questions on c2k2 ! Dont you guys read any of the help ?

Either you havent downloaded the fixes and updates for the WCEXP or you havent ticked the Aus/Nz fix thingy. You should tick that before playing in those countries or you'll gey grey crowds.

Even for the ball a solution was posted by Vineet on his forum

Go search there and read the pinned topics on Vineet's forum for any more help with the WCEXP.

Cricket2002.tk Forum

[color=#000000:post_uid6]
Geez ! I'm getting tired of answering  the same questions on c2k2 ! Dont you guys read any of the help ?
thanks but dont get mad man... :)

He has a right to be mad I reckon. It's right there in the WCEXP about the NZ/AUS fix. And obviously check the author's forum first :::</span>

I already did. Even after fixing crowds dont get fixed in west indies where I am playing right now a test series. Crowds appear and disappear depending on camera angle. I didnt look for sollution for color of ball. I will do that now.
Thanks for answering

Oh well,
I found it out. Few files need to be overwritten as mentioned by admin at the mentioned forum. Only problem is I dont have original files anymore. Can any one send those

datamodelsbatbat.x

datamodels2atex02a.tex

files to me on [email protected]
thanks

Oh Ya,
Let me also mention that you need to untick the NZ/AUS fix if you are playing other countries to fix the crowds.

-i'm still getting crowd problems in all the stadiums except sa, nz, aus, eng, this is the animation blanking over during applause despite me runningw without the aus/nz box checked.
-when you score a 50 or get bowled the player disappears.
-the ball problem is fixed now, i think someone posted the files on vineet's forum.

help would be appreciated,
ta :cool:

Are you trying to play saved games that you played before installing the patch? It wont work somehow as mentioned in Vineet's forum. I dont know solution if that is not the case. I seem to have fixed probelm in West Indies at least.

Well.....if it is not working for new games, no wonder its not working for my Saved Games... :(

Malik

it does work with new games for me. and also nz and aus fix work for new games.

Users who are viewing this thread