Commentary Patch 2002 release date - Aug 25, at http://sozair.netfirms

hello

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
[color=#000000:post_uid7]COMMENTARY UPDATE 2002

Just to inform all of you that the commentary patch is going to be released on August 25,2002

This patch includes the commentators Geoff Boycott, Richie Benaud, Jim Maxwell, and Jonathen Agnew

Also this patch enhances the ambience and most important of all is , crowd cheers.

The ambience and crowd cheer work is now over.

I tested by playing a game.

These are the results I have found :

The crowd now doesn't sit quite all the time
They cheer when the match starts.
When a wicket is gone all the trumpets and horns and what not can we hear.
When the batsmen goes towards the pavilion the crowd reacts to it.
And like in real life, the crowd cheers when a new batsmen comes towards the crease.
And from now on... we dont need to play boring matches because the crowd is now active.
I felt as if I was in a real stadium and I played the match with lot of enthusiasm and interest.

I think I should stop here......

Overall I felt this patch is good.

The next part is the commentary patch , which will be finished within a couple of days.

The release date of this patch is 25 August, 2002 , but I think it will be released much earlier because
1. The work is almost over
2. I know we all cant wait till 25 August

If any comments, suggestions or any other message pl. leave here.
check my site for more updates and downloads and of course... the progress of this patch
Signing off....
http://sozair.netfirms.com[/color]

PakiLankan

School Cricketer
Great work m8, keep it up.

If EA are reading this, then they should offer you a job. You seem to be so much better than a lot of their programmers.

J

jonah

hello,
any chance that you could just release the crowd noise part of the patch, if it's finished? It sounds great, and I never play with commentary on.

anand99

School Cricketer
yea release crowd noise patch please we could do with some different crowd noise. Also please try to see if you can incorporate the BLC crowd noise in the indian subcontinent into this game. The BLC subcontinent crowd were spot on. In c2002 it really sucks. thanks.

hello

School Cricketer
COMMENTARY PATCH

Yes, this patch includes a mixture of indian, windies,aussie and english crowd/audience . Now the crowd is alive. I have set up those files in such a way that , no matter in which stadium you play, you will feel that you are in that stadium. The audience noise are suited to all the stadia

And regarding the crowd/audience patch, the work is over.

I will think about releasing it as soon as possible.

Will inform here , if I plan to release the crowd patch now itself.

And some one has suggested to remove the commentary of Jim Maxwell. The suggestion looks reasonable. Even once I also thought of removing him. But after this crowd patch, my idea has changed. Because now Jim Maxwell's commentary no longer sounds stupid , thanks to the crowd patch.

So there's nothing funny from now on in Jim's commentary.
Two extra commentators are Geoff Boycott and Jonathen Agnew to fill interest in our matches.

anand99

School Cricketer
hi hello

Are you saying that in subcontinent crowd will be more noisy but in australia or england the crowd will be less noisy to reflect the atmosphere more accurately? If so that is pretty good. Cuz this is how it was in BLC the crowd noise was less in england or australia but in the subcontinent it was deafening which is how it is.

looking forward to your commentary patch. hopefully you can also add ravi shastri, gavaskar, siddhu and david gower into your patches soon.

thanks for a great job.

hello

School Cricketer
Not exactly... but can feel the audience in most of the stadia.

talal

School Cricketer
plyz include ramiz raja and sanjay manjerakar commentary

Users who are viewing this thread