Cricket 2002 PC Version - Coming soon...

Betterthansachin&Shoaib

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
[color=#000000:post_uid13]I want cricket 2002 .....!!!! I want cricket 2002 .....!!!! I want cricket 2002 .....!!!! I want cricket 2002 .....!!!! I want cricket 2002 .....!!!! I want cricket 2002 .....!!!! I want cricket 2002 .....!!!! I want cricket 2002 .....!!!! I want cricket 2002 .....!!!! I want cricket 2002 .....!!!! I want cricket 2002 .....!!!! I want cricket 2002 .....!!!! I want cricket 2002 .....!!!! :angry: :( :([/color]

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
hey watch out...your warning levels may go a bit up...maybe even two points up...

Edited By ritwikgames on 1025629324

Saptarshi

Club Cricketer
<span style='color:#000000:post_uid1'>Itys already out in Mumbai some two or three days ago. There is also a site called www.akshaya.com Given to me by ritwik...

I have bought the game, but the game really sucks in terms of "gameplay".. I mean its too slow... Maybe thats because my onboard graphic card has sooo less memory (8MB)..</span>

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
hi saptarshi,
great to know you have got the game.I think you should play on low graphic levels with the sight screens switched off.This will definitely speed up the game.

Saptarshi

Club Cricketer
Actually I sorted it out ritwik !!!

I changed the graphics to point from trilinear. Also from fullscreen antialias off and some other stuff. This has really incresed the speed of the game.

I have also made some bats which are simply .png files which makes Cricket 2002 more easily editable when compared to BLC. Also the stadiums are good and can be edited.

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
I have got the game too!!

I agree about c2k2 bieng very editable,i was looking through the files just now,in fact and found that many were PNG files...very easily editable in photoshop or psp.

Shaliesh (old)

Club Cricketer
[color=#000000:post_uid3]the graphics are editable which is good..but configs are all compiled binaries - bad.[/color]

leungtl

School Cricketer
[color=#000000:post_uid9]Shouldn't this topic be unpinned by now?

It's been a week since the last reply, and it's just an 'eyesore' at the top of the board :)[/color]

Shaliesh (old)

Club Cricketer
LOL! leungtl I hope your posts are noticed soon..yeah both these topics should go..

Edited By Shailesh on 1029029347

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>i have unpinned this topic following requests from forum members...now it won't be an "eyesore" at the top!</span>

Users who are viewing this thread