Cricket 2002 PC Version - Coming soon...

ThEwIz23

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
In cricket 2002 will you be able to play test matches or just one dayers like in World cup 99 and 2000

saurabh

School Cricketer
yes there is both odis and tests in C2k2

cheers
saurabh

Note :- i have seen players wearing white uniforms in ps2 Screenshots so i m not 100 % sure

Edited By saurabh on April 23 2002 at 11:16

J

jonah

Siskue,
Do the FIFA games you mentioned have better gameplay than ISS Pro Evo2 or PES? I've heard different....

If Tests aren't included in Cricket 2002, it will be a major minus point. I'm sure they will be though.

U

UnderTaker

i've heard that there is test matches in the ps2 version of Cricket2002

Thanx
UnderTaker

SCHUMY

Club Cricketer
Jonah i think it is .........honestly i haven't played the games u named :(

and i am sure there is Test matches .........in PS2 it was...........

the game programers r the original BLC programers , we don't have to teach them to add Test matches ;) ....they know it :)

A

Anonymous

Hey i'm new to this but i keep checking the EA website cos i'm really looking forward to this demo. Does anyone know when it will be out. I also have a few questions which i hope you people can answer.
1) Are the bugs fixed cos the PS2 version had mixed reviews because of these?
2) Is there a skyline (i can't remember if i saw one on a screenshot anywhere?
3) Who the #### is the other commentator?!?!
Hope some guys can answer these
Rob
P.S Micheal Vaughan for England Captain and to open with Matthew Wood!

SCHUMY

Club Cricketer
hi man ...............all the bugs r fixed (not sure)
i don't think there will be a skyline for the replay.
the commentators r Richie benaud......why can't they revert it to Tony grieg and GEoff boycott

and for the team upadte the site says that u can edit all the features of the player to fit ur own local team ......so i think this one also could be easily changed ;)

A

Anonymous

lbw_replay.jpg

SCHUMY

Club Cricketer
WOW that way cool man............fromn where did u get those pics..........and did u all see the SYSTEM SPEC topic thats the offical system spec. for c2002 ;)

S

sangamm

hey cool man.nice screen.where did ya get it
hb studios??

ok bout the commentators i suggest that i this game can be edited we can download some commentry not sure where can be found.and mix it...

A

Anonymous

yeah i was sure that i had seen the sky line. Who is the other commentator apart from richie benaud? I take it the game will be available in England because its a big Australian website. When will the demo be out though guys? These holidays are borin i need somethin new to do!!

zimrahil (old)

Club Cricketer
guys, I have said this many times before, but will say it again.

The batting and bowling models in cricket 2002 are much better than BLC. There is more variety and more skill is needed. You can bowl no balls and play off front and back foot etc

However, on the PS2 version, the AI sucks.
The cpu can be bowled out for low totals. The batmen don't react to your field placings.

The bowling engine used in c2002 is the same as BLC98 on the playstation one. Ie most deliveries are yorker or short length, and if bowling to a left hander, too many short balls down the leg side. Cpu hardly ever moves it field around to accommodate your shot selections

Also the fields used in c2002 on PS2 are the same as those in BLC 98 on PSX. Ie no 2 close in fielders in restricted overs of an ODI, and the field settings in general are unrealistic

I would say that if c2002 on the pc is the same as c2002 on ps2, then if you have some friends to play against you will love it. If you play on your own, you will get frustrated by the gameplay glitches

A

Anonymous

I read on the EA forum that the demo was sent the the QA in the UK earlier today (whatever that means). He also said that if, and he said if a few times which i think means we are looking at a delay, the demo will be out sometime next week but iwouldn't hold your breath.

Users who are viewing this thread