Need help regarding website

omkarjere

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am creating a website for my business for which I need some images for my logo. I have found some (using Google) I need to put them in my logo but is that legal (copyright thing)? If not where can I find non-copyright images ?

Highlander999

ICC President
Hmmm, unless my understanding on the issue is wrong. If you are using the images to make money and the images are copyrighted (say for example the ECD logo) then you can't use it. Of course I could be wrong

Hitterman

International Coach
I would suggest you not to use those images. Logo of each company is their trademark and copyrighted. Just make your own logo or if you could spend $1,2 or 3, you can order it here
Contests Forum

They will make lots of logos and you can select one. All will be original. The free way is to request any good graphics maker.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
There are certain sites which allow you to use images for free use, but not for a commercial purpose. (I suppose that means - making money directly with the use of the image).

I can provide you with a few links if I can understand the nature of the website in question.

omkarjere

International Cricketer
I have a business of Weight Management. I give products for people who want to lose/gain weight. I have been looking for images like fruits, weight scales etc.

omkarjere

International Cricketer
OK I have another query I was searching for images and I found some which i liked I want to know whether they are copyrighted or not how to do this ? I opened some of them in Photoshop and went to File Info option it didn't show any info on copyright etc. So can I use them without hassling ? :help

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Yeah, look at the source of the image rather than the image itself. the source might have a copyright notice constituting the use of the image, or any of the site's contents.
WHM got it spot on. If you can't find it, don't use it!

Users who are viewing this thread