New TAOC logo needed!

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^^ your idea is to have bottom or upper curve arc?

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
@Aoun: I think the gap is OK, problem is it is just too big atm. Can you make one with a smaller gap, and one without the gap at all? And what about the ball on fire? Thanks.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Two changes Aouni, Bring the batsmen render on top of text in position, but beneath it. So the text is over the top of the render, but the render is at the center but at the back of the text, like the position somewhere near "THE" of the text. Imagine a mountain in front and a setting sun at it's back for an apparent idea. And highlight the clarity in the text. That'd just about actually bring the logo look, then few add. things can be given to it at the end.

Good going.

Cricket-Duke-31

School Cricketer
onemorea.png

ahmm.png

Gurjot95

National Board President
He Srienk as said earlier by LM that this will be definately used as Tournament logo so you can try it to make tournament logo. You can write Knockout cup or something similar (because of license issue) instead of live the dream.

DiscoStu76

School Cricketer
I dont know if its been mentioned yet, but everyone has to be careful about using existing images. You dont want to be in breach of copyright!

Cricket-Duke-31

School Cricketer
Please don't plagiarized my logo,better to try your own.

Hello you have not mentioned that dont plagiarized logo

and you have not give me your resources i have googled it up then find.. i have also use my own font and i have not edited your logo :spy
i have just find them myself

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Don't worry Aouni, his logo is nowhere near your standard. Take it as a complement he feels the need to plagiarise your work to make something good.

Users who are viewing this thread