TAOC Special Update(UMPIRES ADDED)

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I know how you feel lol and i do agree. Im working really hard to get the models rigged up with the old animations so i can get them into the game. I could just show screens now but the model would be in that same dodgy pose and would just look a bit silly standing there in the middle of the pitch. Im hoping to be able to show some in game pix by the end of this weekend.

So stay tuned...

LM

LM with this new unique model for each person, does this mean we will need a hell of a lot more ram. I'm currently running a 1gb, would that suffice or not?

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
LM with this new unique model for each person, does this mean we will need a hell of a lot more ram. I'm currently running a 1gb, would that suffice or not?

Let me clarify in case there's any confusion...the models wont all be unique, it's the textures that will be unique.

There will be no extra 'grunt' required in the PC for any of this - maybe a bit extra disk space required (although still not that much), but no extra grunt for the models and/or textures. New models are the same polycount as the old (believe it or not).

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Let me clarify in case there's any confusion...the models wont all be unique, it's the textures that will be unique.

There will be no extra 'grunt' required in the PC for any of this - maybe a bit extra disk space required (although still not that much), but no extra grunt for the models and/or textures. New models are the same polycount as the old (believe it or not).
Ah ok, that's fine. Maybe after the game's release we could make models with more polygon counts for High res pc's? :p

Also, what intensity could you define the graphics at the current stage? I mean referring to a current game to kinda estimate the graphics level? That would be awesome. :D

Neo95

Club Cricketer
Intel Pentium 4, 2.8 Ghz, 512 MB RAM,8MB onboard graphics 160GB HDD
Is this config enough?

chaitanyaraghav

Club Cricketer
i guess more than enough!
because i previously ran cricket 07 with config given below:
Intel P III 500 mhz
384MB RAM
Nvidia Geforce 2 mx 400 64MB
80GB HDD!
[not using this now!]so i guess TAOC should not be a problem on ur pc!

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors

Sorry thats what I meant, and that sounds great to me. Go for it LM, its all yours :clap

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
So we eagerly await a video using the new models! ETA?

Ive given up giving ETA's cos i can never stick to them :noway

but shouldn't be too far away....fair bit of work involved in getting the new models integrated. Perhaps next weekend is not too ambitious?

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
ok people.....here are the two umpire models....fat and normal
with ODI and test kits......!!

the batsman model with the whole gear will be up soon....may be by tomorrow....!

till then enjoy the pix !!

ANNOUNCEMENT :-

Myself and LM have now decided to include some innovative cricketing
shots into the batting system which includes the likes
of

-Paddle Sweep
-Lofted Paddle Sweep(Misbah-ul-haq style)
-Lofted Reverse Sweep(KP Style)
-Over-The-Keeper's Head Shot (The One which Tendulkar used
during the ODI Finals at the AUS tour)

will start working on these animations once i finish all the new model
stuff....!! definitely looking fwd to it ! :D

cheers

JK

Attachments

• UMPIRE1.jpg
    UMPIRE1.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 133
  • FATUMPIRE1.jpg
    FATUMPIRE1.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 119

DiscoStu76

School Cricketer
Ive given up giving ETA's cos i can never stick to them :noway

but shouldn't be too far away....fair bit of work involved in getting the new models integrated. Perhaps next weekend is not too ambitious?

Ok thanks LM, so just wondering how quickly they can be dropped in... ok we will give you a few weeks and wont harrass again :P

When it comes to programming every always takes twice as long as one estimates- i know this for a fact.r

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
:eek:! Mindblowing, guys. Simply mindblowing. I simply can't wait.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Superb guys :hpraise Excellent work as usual :happy

Users who are viewing this thread