TAOC Special Update(UMPIRES ADDED)

tassietiger

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Have to say, in that first picture, the one on the left has a right arm looking fairly strong compared to the left arm. Is this going to be the tendency in the models of players who are unlikely to get lucky and therefore be forced to 'take care of themselves'?

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Have to say, in that first picture, the one on the left has a right arm looking fairly strong compared to the left arm. Is this going to be the tendency in the models of players who are unlikely to get lucky and therefore be forced to 'take care of themselves'?

the model which your talking abt is the old one which is being replaced
by the new one in the right !!

Mad Snake

International Coach
That is amazing work, Looks so good now, Well done to you two on all this!

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
I don't think we could ever thank you enough for your efforts. :clap. The new model looks way better, although I'm sure this will fix in game, but on the previews the people look a little too bright.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
I don't think we could ever thank you enough for your efforts. :clap. The new model looks way better, although I'm sure this will fix in game, but on the previews the people look a little too bright.

thanx....!! yeah....the brightness was increased so as to give you all
clear and lively images ! ;)
dont worry...it'll come out great in-game !! :)

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
wow they are looking simply great!! i think they look as good as ea models but i may be a bit biased:P

anyway just wondering is there going to be just one player model? what i mean is is there going to be any fat players? and thin also?

.Mob

International Coach
I must admit, I think the one on the left looks better, but that's just me, I'll settle for whatever I'm given. :p

Edit: on second thoughts, other than the one on the right looking brighter, it does seem a lot more realistic, especially around the wrist area.

timmy94

Club Captain
tbh the one on the right looks a bit 2D.....but it still looks really cool,and there isnt a gap between the body and the legs

top work:happy

fisch

Club Cricketer

Haha, innuendo alert ;). Repetitive strain injuries then to be common for those players, especially at the wrist. :D

Jit

International Cricketer
Jk and LM mate keep up the great up and i was shocked when i saw it even looks better than ea crappy player modles and i belive after this important more people will support the game hopefully when tehy started saying the graphics sucks but now i am amazed and hopefully the good work will contunie great work again :cheers

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
Just to be clear, the one on the right doesn't seem to have any shading applied to it which is why people are saying it looks 2D, whereas the first one is shaded. The one on the right is clearly a higher-quality model.

Nice one.

Users who are viewing this thread