The Big Announcement 1/9/09

holmie

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
how about the game is absolutely free like the Apple App Store or iTunes but when you want to download new premium bats/overlays/kits you pay $0.50 or something similar. im pretty sure some sort of a "Store" for the game would be a huge success.

Allrounder18

Banned
We can use donation system that most forums use like setting a window on the side that $1000 requires to unlock the game Keys for 1 week and then $1000 more to unlock the game keys for next week in this way those who havent access to online payment can also download the game and those want to donate generously can also donate and download the game key.

Sureshot

Executive member
I'm not so sure an out and out donation system would yield anything like enough money to recuperate some of the inevitable costs.

Sheehani

School Cricketer
I would just like a flat fee to be paid online, similar to ebay's system. You get sent the key by email.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Given the game will be easy to patch/mod and online feature will also be available, please make sure that no 'ulti-khopdi' takes undue advantage of it by hacking/attacking other users' computers, in case thats a possibility.

srk121

International Coach
I must say i really did lose hope from this game. I was one of the usual member and follower of this game. LM/JK i would like to congratulate you on the massive breakthrough you have achieved with this game. I will be following this game as before from now on.

As i have said before, i can certainly help you out with stats (Accumilating stats for players,stadiums,bats and other things) please let me know if you need that help.

once again Great Work guys and Welcome to LC and ABbh.

omkarjere

International Cricketer
I dunno much about this but who is developing this(company) ? You use 3ds Max or Maya ?

Users who are viewing this thread